• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Suspicious Ebay Lot

72 posts in this topic

What if the guy was telling the truth the whole time and somebody could win this lot for only $100...

That would mean he spent thousands at a con to purchase the books then set up a brand new account on ebay to sell them, not posting individual pics or listing seperately, to insure the maximum suspicion and lowest possible price for the sale.

And, oh yeah-was too dumb to tell everyone hey if you don't believe me contact me at the email address I list on the site where I proudly displayed them.

Why would anyone bid on a zero feedback user?

It makes no sense.

Maybe some greedy clueless dude who thinks maybe he can strike it rich and is aware there's no risk to him anyway?

If he's here reading this post: Attention Dweeb-this ain't our first rodeo. About once every couple weeks someone spots an auction with stolen images and a new ebay member. Usually we get these dolts permanently suspended from ebay.

You might want to start checking out this place:

http://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/

Apparently he DOES read the boards since the Hulk 181 pic is lifted off this sale

He's definitely going down

No one starts with zero FB and lists a huge lot of key books, most of which aren't even visible.

You have to be more like Drax the Destroyer is with metaphors... :roflmao:

"His people are completely literal. Metaphors are gonna go over his head."

"Nothing goes over my head! My reflexes are too fast. I would catch it."

―Rocket Raccoon and Drax