• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Suspicious Ebay Lot

72 posts in this topic

Reported as well, he just reported to me wants 5000 for the lot.

I told him it was a scam and that there was a link on here. He responded with: Sorry this is very much NOT a scam.

I wish he would make an appearance here :wishluck:

Just ask to meet him in person and bring the cash, he should be happy to save on the ebay fees (and taxes). Public place of course. Everybody wins!

Reported as well, he just reported to me wants 5000 for the lot.

I told him it was a scam and that there was a link on here. He responded with: Sorry this is very much NOT a scam.

I wish he would make an appearance here :wishluck:

very much! :insane:

Reported

I offered him$350 for the lot but it has to be today or I'm buying another lot

If he's here reading this post: Attention Dweeb-this ain't our first rodeo. About once every couple weeks someone spots an auction with stolen images and a new ebay member. Usually we get these dolts permanently suspended from ebay.

You might want to start checking out this place:

http://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/

Hey goofus: if someone buys your item, guess what? YOU DONT GET THE MONEY. As a new member, ebay holds the funds until buyer has received the item. You are wasting your time, fruitcake.

If he's here reading this post: Attention Dweeb-this ain't our first rodeo. About once every couple weeks someone spots an auction with stolen images and a new ebay member. Usually we get these dolts permanently suspended from ebay.

You might want to start checking out this place:

http://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-suspensions/

Apparently he DOES read the boards since the Hulk 181 pic is lifted off this sale