• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GA Captain America fan, but owner of none .. this is my next, best thing...

51 posts in this topic

Congrats the outcome of what I'm sure was many long hours looking for the best image quality.

very nice. I'd be curious on who produced it for you. great quality with the foil stamp on the front. I've often thought of doing something like this for GGA covers.

I enjoy looking at my Gerber books - but always enjoy seeing full size covers so much more.

Congrats the outcome of what I'm sure was many long hours looking for the best image quality.

very nice. I'd be curious on who produced it for you. great quality with the foil stamp on the front. I've often thought of doing something like this for GGA covers.

I enjoy looking at my Gerber books - but always enjoy seeing full size covers so much more.

Thanks! A bindery that I've worked with over the last 5 years in the U.K. produced it to my spec. At last count, I've got over 200 custom Bound books (I sure as heck wouldn't bind any original GA material, even "if" I could afford to), but this is my first attempt to get all of Cap's GA covers in one place.

You sure did an awesome job finding the best cover scans to include for that book!

Thank you, Sir! (worship)

Yup, it took me many, many, many months finding those covers.

Nice book, and zero problem making one up for your personal enjoyment, though I'd wonder about the legality of making additional copies for sale. :)

Cheers! (worship)

Yup, I'd wonder about that too.

Nice book! I'd like to make a chronological complete Timely cover book.

Thanks! (worship)

That would be an awesome goal to achieve. I'm sure it would take years to find all those covers in a high enough quality.

Certainly be something that I'd like to see get done someday.

Kenners!Nice!

Jimmers (thumbs u

Thank you very much, Jimmers (worship)(worship)(worship)

And thank you,for sharing. :foryou:

I'm very happy to have been able to put it together and share it. Thank you to everyone for all the nice comments :acclaim: