• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Quick suggestions needed please.

13 posts in this topic

Was interested in trading my NM 98 CGC 9.8 to one of my LCS's here in town.

Looking to get 400-450 in trade for it. Anything out there worth trading it for? Obviously yes, but there are so many options.

Was mainly looking for:

Kirby

Steranko

Ditko

(Basically get the idea as artists are concerned)

Comic wise? Basically Early 70's and back

BA

SA

GA

I'm not all that experienced and really wanted to pursue some older key titles within the "trade value realm" of my NM 98.

Or...would this be a smart move (investment wise?)

Thanks for the help.

Personally, I think you are better off selling it and using the money to buy what you specifically want instead of figuring out what you would take in trade. You might find yourself picking things that do not fit your collecting focus or things you would not want just to satisfy the trade value.

Sell the book, buy what you want, when you want.

Personally, I think you are better off selling it and using the money to buy what you specifically want instead of figuring out what you would take in trade. You might find yourself picking things that do not fit your collecting focus or things you would not want just to satisfy the trade value.

Sell the book, buy what you want, when you want.

I think this is great advice. Whenever I've done trades or attempted too it just seems like I'm settling for stuff I don't truly want.