• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Has anyone experienced outages at ComicConnect

19 posts in this topic

It looks like the ending times have gotten wacky - one of my consignments is scheduled to end at 3:48 AM EDT on Saturday

I'm assuming this will be fixed lol

Of course the 'noid in me can't help thinking cyber-attack.

It looks like the ending times have gotten wacky - one of my consignments is scheduled to end at 3:48 AM EDT on Saturday

Of course the 'noid in me can't help thinking cyber-attack.

Hah the Noid...

Does anyone remember this? I had no idea Dominos pulled the Noid because a schizophrenic named Noid took hostages at one of their locations:

http://priceonomics.com/how-dominos-pizza-lost-its-mascot/

From Comicconnect, perhaps too much excitement from winning the Action #1?

:sick:

We'll Be Back In A Few Minutes

Toward the closing time of the Monday night original art session of the Event Auction, problems were encountered at our server facility. We apologize for the site not functioning. To be fair to all consignors and bidders, the auction end-times will be rescheduled for the art auctions that didn't end properly this Thursday afternoon (exact times to be announced shortly). On behalf of everyone at ComicConnect.com, we apologize for any inconvenience this has caused and we look forward to and appreciate your participation in the auction. We are investigating the matter and will email all bidders when we have more information. All comic book sessions (tues-fri) are all at their original scheduled times. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Stephen, Vincent and the Staff of ComicConnect.com

It will be won by someone in the UK. :D

I lost out on the Ace 11, which I really wanted, because the site was down every time I checked to get the ending time (couldn't find the catalog). When I got up, it turned out to be the very first comic book lot and it had already sold. Don't know what the winning bid was, but I had planned on $3,500+. If the winner reads this and is willing to work something out, please pm me.

I lost out on the Ace 11, which I really wanted, because the site was down every time I checked to get the ending time (couldn't find the catalog). When I got up, it turned out to be the very first comic book lot and it had already sold. Don't know what the winning bid was, but I had planned on $3,500+. If the winner reads this and is willing to work something out, please pm me.

Sweet book. It went for 4,800