• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JOHN TOTLEBEN & RICK VEITCH Signature Series for CGC re: BALTIMORE COMICON

5 posts in this topic

Per the artist(s) request, I have been asked to facilitate ALL books for CGC Signature Series for creator's John Totleben & Rick Veitch.

Their signature fee is $10 per book, the same it was at Cincinnati 3 years ago.

All books for Totleben & Veitch can either be sent directly to me, handed off to me at Baltimore, or left with Mike Balent at the CGC booth.

All books can go on your own account---facilitators or collector's society, that's not a problem. Any books that are submitted to CGC w/Totleben or Veitch sigs indirectly will be green labeled.

Per the artist(s) request, I have been asked to facilitate ALL books for CGC Signature Series for creator's John Totleben & Rick Veitch.

Their signature fee is $10 per book, the same it was at Cincinnati 3 years ago.

All books for Totleben & Veitch can either be sent directly to me, handed off to me at Baltimore, or left with Mike Balent at the CGC booth.

All books can go on your own account---facilitators or collector's society, that's not a problem. Any books that are submitted to CGC w/Totleben or Veitch sigs indirectly will be green labeled.

:cloud9: