• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hulk 181 CGC 5.0 white pages

23 posts in this topic

According to GPA the...

12 month average of a 5.0 is 693.00

90 day average is 829.00

This book has white pages and I think presents really well for a 5.0, sorry don't have a big enough scanner for a CGC scan. :P

625.00 shipping included with insurance/priority shipping here in the states.

hulk181front.jpg

hulk181back.jpg

hulk181front1.jpg

hulk181front4.jpg

hulk181front5.jpg

hulk181front6.jpg

hulk181front2.jpg

hulk181front3.jpg

hulk181back1.jpg

hulk181back5.jpg

hulk181back3.jpg

hulk181back2.jpg

hulk181front7.jpg

First :takeit: gets it.....

Seller is a collector and not a dealer which makes me happy it went to him. I realize I might have left money on the table but I bought the thing for 425 a couple of years ago and I needed some quick liquid cash. It was either sell this book or a IM 55 raw fine so I figured this book would sell quick at this price.

For a 5.0 its got exceptional eye appeal..... and I was happy to own it and pass it on to a new happy owner! Everyone wins.... :applause:

Seller is a collector and not a dealer which makes me happy it went to him. I realize I might have left money on the table but I bought the thing for 425 a couple of years ago and I needed some quick liquid cash. It was either sell this book or a IM 55 raw fine so I figured this book would sell quick at this price.

For a 5.0 its got exceptional eye appeal..... and I was happy to own it and pass it on to a new happy owner! Everyone wins.... :applause:

I think I remember reading a post on your blog about how happy you were to have finally got a copy. Can't believe you've sold it! Great looking book, congrats to both.