• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Create better super heroes than Marvel or DC

13 posts in this topic

Artists with struggling careers who can do super heroes better than Marvel or DC have options available.

People love great stories and fresh takes on old tropes. :cloud9: So, yeah, the public is waiting. Hollywood is waiting. Marvel and DC could benefit from some stiff competition. :wishluck:

Amazon: publish your book for free and reach millions of readers.

Create heroes that dont wise crack during life or death struggles-thats the best advice I have.

If the hero doesn't take it seriously why should the reader? I've seen lots of brawls and there was never any wise cracking involved.

Based on that other thread there's a large population of female artists who've been warmed up and waiting in the bullpen to do super heroes, but couldn't get a foot in the door at the Big-2.

With so many avenues available now, the Big-2 could get their hats handed to them.

These are exciting times. :popcorn:

Create heroes that dont wise crack during life or death struggles-thats the best advice I have.

If the hero doesn't take it seriously why should the reader? I've seen lots of brawls and there was never any wise cracking involved.

By the same token I've seen several brawls and not once was a super hero involved.

By the same token I've seen several brawls and not once was a super hero involved.

lol

lol

:roflmao:

lol

:roflmao:

:banana:

It's way more entertaining to think that when you roundhouse kicked that old lady in the supermarket, it went a little like this:

"Excuse me, young man, I have 22 items, can I go in the 20 items or less li--"

"TELL IT TO ST. PETER, GRANNY. HIIIYAAAAA FACEKICK! KAV OUT!"