• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

which time period is stricker with grading standards then? or now?

29 posts in this topic

In my experience grading was a bit more loose in the 80's-90's. Maybe just consider getting a new(er) OSPG?

that's my problem I don't have a credit card and that's pretty much the only way to buy it fron gemstone publishing :( I'm thinking of asking someone to buy me a copy and I'll pay them back

In my experience grading was a bit more loose in the 80's-90's. Maybe just consider getting a new(er) OSPG?

that's my problem I don't have a credit card and that's pretty much the only way to buy it fron gemstone publishing :( I'm thinking of asking someone to buy me a copy and I'll pay them back

Chapters/Indigo

$19.75 Cdn (thumbs u

Isn't there a LCS nearby that you could buy it from?

Isn't there a LCS nearby that you could buy it from?

sadly no my closest is three hours away and I can only go when my parents go

Chapters/Indigo

$19.75 Cdn (thumbs u

@OP

is this good for you ?

If so I will pay for the book. On the house. Just PM the address you want it shipped to.

Hey guys I want to buy a overstreet comic grading guide but here's the problem it's from 1992 but I've heard more than once that grading was tougher when it first started then it is now

Thoughts?

Good reading, guys. :eyeroll:

The general consensus is that the Second Edition is the one to get.

Hey guys I want to buy a overstreet comic grading guide but here's the problem it's from 1992 but I've heard more than once that grading was tougher when it first started then it is now

Thoughts?

Good reading, guys. :eyeroll:

The general consensus is that the Second Edition is the one to get.

I have the third edition and it's a great tool. I break it out on a frequent basis just to read it and check out the examples even when I am not grading any books. When I am grading, it's right next to me for reference.

Chapters/Indigo

$19.75 Cdn (thumbs u

@OP

is this good for you ?

If so I will pay for the book. On the house. Just PM the address you want it shipped to.

:golfclap: