• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sunfire & Big Hero 6

315 posts in this topic

Alpha Flight was trademarked by Marvel earlier in the year. Alpha Flight might actually make an appearance in Big Hero 6. If I was a speculator, my money is on Alpha Flight 17.

You are normally dead on about stuff brother, but I just don't get anyone pushing AF17 ( obviously from my previous posts )

Anything can happen obviously, but I just don't see where AF fits into the big screen version of BH6.

Sunfire would make more sense, but he is tied to Fox via xmen right?

The funny thing going on right now is that Big Hero 6 # 1 seems to be the hot book. Oh and I am quite sure I spotted Sleepwalker in Fred's room when they were showing all the action figures etc in his collection. Anybody else spot any other obscure Marvel character's?

The funny thing going on right now is that Big Hero 6 # 1 seems to be the hot book. Oh and I am quite sure I spotted Sleepwalker in Fred's room when they were showing all the action figures etc in his collection. Anybody else spot any other obscure Marvel character's?

This will be one to watch then

+1

I sold a set tonight for $70

The sun fire and alpha went unsold

+1

I sold a set tonight for $70

The sun fire and alpha went unsold

Sold 2 sets of 1-5; 1 before the movie came out, one more last night. ($100 and $130)

Sold 1 set (only had 1) of Sunfire 1-3 before the movie came out. ($60)

Still have listed an AF 17 and a Sunfire 1; lots of lookers, no buyers.

I wonder if Big Hero 6 winning Oscar for best animated film will have an affect on the prices?

Thought the same thing myself last night. Probably won't have a big effect on prices but I can see a slight bump from it.