• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ebay not working?

86 posts in this topic

First they steal all those private photos from various celebrities by hacking into their iphones/icloud (including some risque and nudie pics from the likes of Jennifer Lawrence and Kate Upton... rowr!), then they hack eBay and now Facebook!! Those damned HACKERS!! :ohnoez:

Risqué? Sorry, I didn't realize videos and images of celebrities having sex could be categorized as risqué.

Anyone that thinks that hasn't seen what kind of videos and images that have been released.

The Jennifer Lawrence stuff is insane. This mixed with the recent swatting craze is going to destroy the internet in America, forcing regulations and a big brother institutionalization.

I didn't know it was that bad... Someone showed me some pics of J-Law, but they weren't anything XXX, just risque and maybe one photo of her backside. Haven't made it my business to search for anything myself, but from what you're saying Linguini, it sounds like it is waaaaay crazier than I have seen and read about in a news article this morning.

I thought the same regarding what ramifications this incident might lead to... man, this is insane!

is going to destroy the internet in America, forcing regulations and a big brother institutionalization.

Big Brother took over long ago, most hackers who do actual hacking are alphabet soup employees already.

Risqué? Sorry, I didn't realize videos and images of celebrities having sex could be categorized as risqué.

Anyone that thinks that hasn't seen what kind of videos and images that have been released.

The Jennifer Lawrence stuff is insane. This mixed with the recent swatting craze is going to destroy the internet in America, forcing regulations and a big brother institutionalization.

Problem is that celebrities always wants to blame someone else for their actions . They are the ones to blame . Nothing of this had happen if they didn´t took those kinds of pics and videos in the first place.. They want to do those kind of things without paying the concequences and the fact that someone can discover their dirty pics someday is a consequence.

well, ebay.ca wasnt responding, but i am on ebay.com right now.

Some of the ads show connection reset though. hmmm

maybe its a really good time to look for auctions that are ending, less competition :D

RIght you are!

Is it just me?

remember that time you failed? No, then let me bump it for you and append some truth hammer for you

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-29054972

Problem is that celebrities always wants to blame someone else for their actions . They are the ones to blame . Nothing of this had happen if they didn´t took those kinds of pics and videos in the first place.. They want to do those kind of things without paying the concequences and the fact that someone can discover their dirty pics someday is a consequence.

This may be :signofftopic: but I agree with you Mijael. In this day and age, anything digital isn't 100% safe

well, ebay.ca wasnt responding, but i am on ebay.com right now.

Some of the ads show connection reset though. hmmm

maybe its a really good time to look for auctions that are ending, less competition :D

RIght you are!

Is it just me?

remember that time you failed? No, then let me bump it for you and append some truth hammer for you

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-29054972

Hate to break it to you, but this doesn't even crack my top 100 failures.