• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Heritage Winnings Art Day!

14 posts in this topic

Just received my winnings from the recent Heritage auction via FedEx today, and figured others must have received/are receiving their winnings as well. How bout we start a thread?

I felt like I just shifted some art around to pick these up, letting go of a few other pieces to "trade" for these two. New art up on the walls, and I am a happy camper!

My two purchases filled big gaps in my collection. Two artists I love but didn't currently have examples from. I wanted a big, gorgeous, piece of Alex Ross art, and this fit the bill nicely. It was even more impressive in person, and it came already framed in a thematically appropriate green wooden frame. Pics of both at the link...

Green Arrow Origin DPS!

I had also been seeking a Jim Lee Hush page and after eyeing several over the years, figured they weren't getting any cheaper, and I'd better pull the trigger. While I'd love a cover someday, this will have to satiate me for now. :)

Jim Lee Hush Page!

Anyone else get their Heritage winnings?

So you're the lucky guy who got this Ross piece!

I was looking at it almost everyday, but it ended outside of the price range I could afford.

Congratulations on getting it, it's a great piece. (and also the Hush page)

As far as those Alex Ross origin pieces, The Atom is still available for $7K and Hawkman and Martian Manhunter are available for $12K each. (They're on the Ross website anyhow.)

I am really happy with Green Arrow at the relative bargain it ended at. Looking forward to binge watching Season 2 of Arrow when it hits Netflix next week or so, then I'll be caught up for season 3. The show is decent actually after the 1st season! Ra's al Ghul will be introduced in Season 3!!

(And thanks for the kind words guys)