• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gary Dolgoff Comics Finders Fee?

9 posts in this topic

Does anyone have any experience with gary dolgoff comics and getting paid finders fees?

I mean what's stopping him from saying that a lead is bad and not pay you the money for it?

I would really appreciate any input you boardies have :)

Does anyone have any experience with gary dolgoff comics and getting paid finders fees?

I mean what's stopping him from saying that a lead is bad and not pay you the money for it?

He's been around for a very long time and in my experience is a straight shooter. I wouldn't worry that he will try to take advantage of you. (thumbs u

He's been around for a very long time and in my experience is a straight shooter. I wouldn't worry that he will try to take advantage of you. (thumbs u

Thanks for the input :)

Reputable dealer no doubt.

Hey Peter thanks for the input I appreciate it :)

I remember working with a gentleman who referred me to Terry O'Neill. After Terry and Dave purchased a large number of comics from me (about $10,000 resale value), Terry gave him a Captain America comic as a finders fee (worth about $100).

To be fair, the guy didn't do much work. He only walked me over to Terry's table and away from all of the other dealers at the show in Philly.

It's a business and paying large amounts to a middleman reduces profit. Good Luck!

I remember working with a gentleman who referred me to Terry O'Neil. After Terry and Dave purchased a large number of comics from me (about $10,000 resale value), Terry gave him a Captain America comic as a finders fee (worth about $100).

It's a business and paying large amounts to a middleman reduces profit. Good Luck!

Thanks I'll check them out :)

I remember working with a gentleman who referred me to Terry O'Neil. After Terry and Dave purchased a large number of comics from me (about $10,000 resale value), Terry gave him a Captain America comic as a finders fee (worth about $100).

Thanks I'll check them out :)

Since you are nearer to the East Coast, I would call Dave (484-213-5187) to ask about resale. He always attends our comic shows and parties at Red Fury's domain. :banana: