• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HG Gold, Silver, and Bronze- Mystery in Space 55, Strange Tales, etc.

19 posts in this topic

Hello All,

I've been on the boards for a while now. Bought many books from people like cheetah, Aggiez, and Boba. However this is my first time selling. I just fell in love with a new french wine and have an opportunity to buy a case of it (Chateau de Beaucastel, if anyone cares)! :)

So... A few books will have to go.

All of my books are former CGC, cracked out, stored in a cool, dry, dark, climate controlled environment in my home. I have always sought out only books that have white pages or OW/W with high gloss and these all meet that criteria!

None of my books have been worked on to the best of my knowledge. No pressing or other restoration whatsoever. They all came out of blue label slabs and the labels will accompany the books.

Shipping for all books is included in the price and will be via first class mail, USPS. I'm glad to ship otherwise upon request for additional charge. Books are shipped in a very rigid mailer (and I do mean VERY rigid, not the typical USPS stuff) between 2 pieces of double wall corrugated cardboard. I've never had a book get damaged in shipping and don't intend to start now. ;)

Payment via Paypal. No HOS or probation buyers (sorry but just not ready to take that risk). All books are ready to go so as soon as I receive payment, I'll send the book(s) the next day.

With all good wishes,

Randall

Next, Authentic Police Cases 27, 6.5, White Pages. Beautiful Matt Baker cover and a tough giant size to find. The top edge is very clean, that's just the angle of the light hitting the top reflective glossy edge.

$300

2014-09-07125836_zps467c8c51.jpg

:takeit:

Mystery in Space 55, 8.5 OW/W Pages. Nova Scotia Copy. Outrageously difficult to find in high grade. This is the nicest copy that I've found in looking actively for 10 years. It has beautiful gloss and colors, pages are very fresh. My favorite Adam Strange cover, favorite gray tone cover, and it's purple to boot!! :D

$800 :news: SOLD!

2014-09-07125449_zpsf1847f60.jpg

That's it. I'll send out invoice for any sold books and can send them out in the morning first thing for all books paid for today.

I'm open to any offers, however, most of these prices are what I have into them so, please, be reasonable! ;)

Feel free to PM with questions but I will follow board protocol that first :take it: in the thread wins.

Thanks for looking!

Mystery in Space 55, 8.5 OW/W Pages. Nova Scotia Copy. Outrageously difficult to find in high grade. This is the nicest copy that I've found in looking actively for 10 years. It has beautiful gloss and colors, pages are very fresh. My favorite Adam Strange cover, favorite gray tone cover, and it's purple to boot!! :D

$800

Curses! I'll take this.

$800

Curses! I'll take this.

Wow. Great book right there.

Strange Tales 123, 9.2 White Pages. This book was sold to me as the Green River copy, however, I have no documentation to back that up. It's a pretty stunning copy with incredible color and gloss. Early Loki / Thor x-over!

$380

2014-09-07125257_zpsab04884c.jpg

zeustakeit.jpg

per PM