• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My first Golden Age book!

28 posts in this topic

jump in, the water's fine.

And it is Exciting!

And all of us GA collectors are very docile and polite, whereas you might run into an irascible knave or two over in CG.

So true. Pardon me, sir, do you have any "Green Mask?"

:applause: BRAVO!!!! I am still relatively new to these parts!!!! the grass is definitely greener over here in GA!!!! it's like a wide open field with so much room to explore and the landscape is wonderful...so many cool titles from so many awesome publishers...I, like you, and many others, was and still am drawn to Schommys art but it was only a gateway for further exploration of these galactically phenomenal treasures...I was recommended the Gerber Photo journals which I picked up and are fantastic...also http://comicbookplus.com is a great place to simply browse and read up on some of these fantastic tales...welcome to the real deal...great first pickup...and like others have stated be careful (or don't :grin: )because it is indeed addictive (thumbs u