• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My first Golden Age book!

28 posts in this topic

I've always loved the old Captain America fighting the Nazis covers by Schomburg but the high prices kept me away. Then I discovered The Black Terror from Exciting Comics and boy was I thrilled! An affordable, and amazing, Schomburg WWII cover with a really cool character? Sold. Here it is, my first GA book...

exc1.385a.jpg

The Black Terror rules! Terrific cover on this one. How I wish comics were still ten cents.

I've always loved the old Captain America fighting the Nazis covers by Schomburg but the high prices kept me away. Then I discovered The Black Terror from Exciting Comics and boy was I thrilled! An affordable, and amazing, Schomburg WWII cover with a really cool character? Sold. Here it is, my first GA book...

exc1.385a.jpg

That's an amazing first book!

Black Terror & Exciting were my first GA books too. I put together 26-34, along with a bunch of others. Seriously, there's no better place to be in GA books. Beautiful, historically significant & much cheaper than Timelys.