• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GPAnalysis.com?

8 posts in this topic

Yep. If you ever have a question, I suggest emailing them.

I've never had a reply take more than an hour or so. No matter what time of day or night I sent it.

GPA's customer service is excellent. Kudos to you guys for running a tight ship.

893applaud-thumb.gif

We exchanged our human staff for robots last year grin.gif

Seriously, we try to have someone on standby at most times for assistance - the time difference is an issue, so there may be a few hours in the early morning (Australia time) where we can't get back to subscribers immediately.

Yep. If you ever have a question, I suggest emailing them.

I've never had a reply take more than an hour or so. No matter what time of day or night I sent it.

GPA's customer service is excellent. Kudos to you guys for running a tight ship.

893applaud-thumb.gif

Without a doubt, GPA rocks headbang.gif

We exchanged our human staff for robots last year grin.gif

Seriously, we try to have someone on standby at most times for assistance - the time difference is an issue, so there may be a few hours in the early morning (Australia time) where we can't get back to subscribers immediately.

I signed up for the free trial, just to check it out. But I can't seem to do anything that a non-subscriber can do. Maybe I'm not looking in the right place?