• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC Magazine Express Turn Around Time?

5 posts in this topic

What is the actual turn around time of CGC Magazine express, contacted CGC and they said the time listed on the website is quite accurate (5 days), but is that accurate? I was hoping to get sigs done this weekend and on Oct 4, is this realistic? The delay is the slabbing and verifying the sigs and not the shipping.

What is the actual turn around time of CGC Magazine express, contacted CGC and they said the time listed on the website is quite accurate (5 days), but is that accurate? I was hoping to get sigs done this weekend and on Oct 4, is this realistic? The delay is the slabbing and verifying the sigs and not the shipping.

Way more them 5days. My last express magazine service took almost 4 weeks.

updates: express magazine- 5 day submission

8/18 receive by CGC

8/25 graded

8/27 quality/control

8/29 still quality/control

9/2 slab maybe

9/4 ship UPS

9/11 receive ups ground.

Wow! That's disgusting, not anywhere close to 5 days. I think they should start changing their website to better represent the actual turn around times. E.g. Magazine Express 15 days. If you get it before the 15 days amazing, get it within 20, close to the estimate. 5 days, but get in 20 business days is not anywhere close and is false advertisement.