• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I'm boycotting the Death of Wolverine!

118 posts in this topic

Somebody should start a thread called 'Comics I don't read anymore'.

The thread's theme song could be the the tune of " I don't care anymore" by Phil Collins.

Well

you can tell everyone at the LCS place

Take my pull sheet and cross my name off its face ... I don't read anymore.

You can tell everybody 'bout the state I'm in

You won't catch me readin' 'cos I just can't win -

I don't read anymore

I don't read anymore

I don't care who they slay

I don't pay for Gwen's clone babies, no way.

'cos I'd been reading 'bout the people that I thought were friends

And it seems to me they mean to put them to an end - I don't read anymore.

And as for me I can sit here and bide my time

What they trying to do to my wallet - that's the crime

I don't read anymore

I don't read no more

I don't care who they slay - they never played by the same rules anyway.

I won't read them anymore

get out of my way - let me by

I got better things to do with my time

I don't read anymore

I don't read anymore

I don't read anymore

I don't read anymore.

I'd buy it and read it if they brought the Beyonder back to kill Wolverine and then there is a Secret Wars Three and he comes back to life on the new battleground but with the Beyonder powers to boot,and kills the Beyonder again and again to release some pent up rage and pain....okay,a little far....but I really would love another Secret Wars...it would be awesome.

I haven't bought a Marvel comic since the 2008 reboots. They can suck it.

Same boat here.Suck it to them.

Since 2000 here, they can double suck it.

I'm going to send fanmail in Logan510's name gushing about how well they've portrayed the character in the past few years.

Please also mention how big a fan I am of Gwen Stacy having a child as the product of being raped by Norman Osborn. :facepalm:

Now I have to hug Logan for this, making up for my quarrels with him… lol

(thumbs u

Somebody should start a thread called 'Comics I don't read anymore'.

Sounds like it would be a more manageable list if we list what we do read. Most of the new Marvel stuff I've read have been ok at best.

The Modern Marvel Reader

:whistle:

:applause:

I've got a new thread to check out!

I do buy a lot of new Marvels... Which is a giant waste of money, I know... I only really buy silvers and goldens to collect... But buy the new stuff to help in my fire hazard efforts. I really don't have many bronzes but would like a 181... It would be great if they killed him off for a few years so I could justify spending greater than 1k for a comic less than 50 years old.

As for my buying modern 'marvels', I enjoy thor, GOTG, the new xmen and one or two others. Most of the others (including Savage Wolverine) so I can hate myself in the morning. I hope they kill the hell out of Wolverine. That dude has gotten saturated, overwritten, and old... Like my great uncle who still says racist things but can't get out of his own chair.

I don't care if my LCS is giving the book away I'm not giving in to the hype. This crud brings back way too many bad memories of the death of superman and the collapse in the market we saw soon after. Unless Logan is really dead and plans on staying dead for a decade at least - I'm staying away from all that false hype!

You're just pissed because now you'll have to get your face painted as a different character. :baiting:

I don't care if my LCS is giving the book away I'm not giving in to the hype. This crud brings back way too many bad memories of the death of superman and the collapse in the market we saw soon after. Unless Logan is really dead and plans on staying dead for a decade at least - I'm staying away from all that false hype!

You're just pissed because now you'll have to get your face painted as a different character. :baiting:

oh-snap.jpg

Since 1993 here.

How many sucks does that make...?

Well, ok, I bought that whole House of M thing, but it looked interesting. Too bad the whole thing couldn't have been printed in the one issue's worth of actual story it contained.

Since 1993 here.

How many sucks does that make...?

Well, ok, I bought that whole House of M thing, but it looked interesting. Too bad the whole thing couldn't have been printed in the one issue's worth of actual story it contained.

I probably would've been better off with leaving in 1993, but then I would've missed George Perez's glorious return to The Avengers and John Byrne's return to the X-Men ( Hidden Years ).