• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Mutants 98 - So Hot.

18 posts in this topic

9.4-9.6 and imo I would get it graded and wait a few months before selling since that's when prices are at their highest and last minute investors or collectors are desperate to buy any cheaper copy they can find which I'm sure will be around 800-900 :)

Sell now.

Raw or graded? I've got a 9.4/9.6 raw that I'm debating what is the best way to sell similar to the OP.

I think you'll get better than average money for this book at this moment.

Folks need to remember that this book is out there in abundance. And 9.8s are very easy in this book compared to ASM300.

I did some analysis on ASM300, ASM301, NM98 and BA12.

On average the rate of 9.8 per submissions was highest on the NM98 for all 4 books (around 22% for this year), the lowest was ASM301 (around 5%)

As the information of the prices becomes available more and more people will list their copies or send them to have them graded. The current higher price is because demand is greater (see BA12 rise from $200 book to $1000 book to $650 book).

I don't believe prices will go back to their previous numbers 9.8 @ $450 but they also won't command the prices we will see in the next few days.

Just my opinion

Sell now.

Raw or graded? I've got a 9.4/9.6 raw that I'm debating what is the best way to sell similar to the OP.

I think you'll get better than average money for this book at this moment.

Folks need to remember that this book is out there in abundance. And 9.8s are very easy in this book compared to ASM300.

I did some analysis on ASM300, ASM301, NM98 and BA12.

On average the rate of 9.8 per submissions was highest on the NM98 for all 4 books (around 22% for this year), the lowest was ASM301 (around 5%)

As the information of the prices becomes available more and more people will list their copies or send them to have them graded. The current higher price is because demand is greater (see BA12 rise from $200 book to $1000 book to $650 book).

I don't believe prices will go back to their previous numbers 9.8 @ $450 but they also won't command the prices we will see in the next few days.

Just my opinion

ASM 300 and NM 98 have been on sales for a long time. BA 12 and ASM 301 are new trends in sales. I am sure that more BA 12 and ASM 301 will come.