• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WBN 32 - Reason for Increase in Demand/Prices?

132 posts in this topic

Yeah I don't care what people think of this character.I love it,would love to see a Moon Knight movie someday. :wishluck:

Agreed!

And how can anyone rag on this character? Just google image him and check out how cool he is haha Some sweeeeet pics!

No doubt he's a B character but so was Iron Man at a time. Moon Knight just needs a push (once Marvel's done pushing the guys who don't really need anymore pushes).

He's probably more of a C character at this pont, but I've loved him from the first time I saw him on a cover.

The covers from the small SPlatt run in the 90s still give me a warm tingly feel in my belly, haha.

Great memories.

I still don't own a #32 yet, but it's on my list.

Hopefully I close on one before any movie rumors start to swirl...

He's probably more of a C character at this pont, but I've loved him from the first time I saw him on a cover.

The covers from the small SPlatt run in the 90s still give me a warm tingly feel in my belly, haha.

Great memories.

I still don't own a #32 yet, but it's on my list.

Hopefully I close on one before any movie rumors start to swirl...

Yeah, you're probably right. Just dealing with Marvel characters I would say:

A: Spiderman, Wolverine, Captain America, Hulk, Iron Man, Thor

B: Daredevil, Ghost Rider, Dr. Strange, Cyclops, Silver Surfer

C: Moon Knight, Nova, Black Panther, Iron Fist

Where's Deadpool fit? A or B?

I think Iron Fist could be a B.

I feel like this is a discussion my buddy's and I have while getting drunk.

Yeah I don't care what people think of this character.I love it,would love to see a Moon Knight movie someday. :wishluck:

Agreed!

And how can anyone rag on this character? Just google image him and check out how cool he is haha Some sweeeeet pics!

No doubt he's a B character but so was Iron Man at a time. Moon Knight just needs a push (once Marvel's done pushing the guys who don't really need anymore pushes).

I think people think he could be Marvel's version of Batman if handled right in a movie. Visually striking character too. I mean, its inevitable that there will be a Moon Knight movie right?

Agreed!

I think people think he could be Marvel's version of Batman if handled right in a movie. Visually striking character too. I mean, its inevitable that there will be a Moon Knight movie right?

MK and Dr. Fate are the two characters I would like to see made into movies above all others. If done right of course.

DP is a B+.

He just keeps getting more and more popular. It's crazy.

Does he even have a "defining story arc"? Uncanny X-Force, maybe...?

Popular does not mean good, just saying…

Moon Knight was always a quite good character, but they messed him up, like all the rest.

Didn't know that ironman was considered a "B" character. I remember watching the ironman cartoons and reading his ongoing series in the '90s. I honestly believe that marvel made a safe choice when they went with ironman to spearhead this current line of great movies.