• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WBN 32 - Reason for Increase in Demand/Prices?

132 posts in this topic

No doubt he's a B character but so was Iron Man at a time. Moon Knight just needs a push (once Marvel's done pushing the guys who don't really need anymore pushes).

Didn't know that ironman was considered a "B" character. I remember watching the ironman cartoons and reading his ongoing series in the '90s. I honestly believe that marvel made a safe choice when they went with ironman to spearhead this current line of great movies.

If you look a few posts up, I didn't say this. erndog did. Not that big a deal, but I hate to be misquoted. :makepoint:

I sold my 9.6 white #37 and I've been regretting it ever since. This book is hard to find in high grade. I've got the 32 in 9.4 and 33 in 9.6 but now I need to track down a #37 in 9.6/9.8.

I don't really care if #32 is trending up/down/sideways or whatever. I'm not selling mine anytime soon. I really like the Moon Knight and I'm trying to buy the first series all in 9.8 white. I just think Bill Sienkiewicz art on the Moon Knight was awesome!

I remember reading a while back that the majority (if not ALL) of the 9.6+ #32s and #33s were all owned by Boardies.

The Census may have gone up since that time, but it just shows these are hard to get in high grade, and once obtained, even harder to let go.

I still beat myself up over a Marvel Spotlight 28 I passed on that was a 9.8, perfectly wrapped, with white pages. Ugh.....

I sold my 9.6 white #37 and I've been regretting it ever since. This book is hard to find in high grade. I've got the 32 in 9.4 and 33 in 9.6 but now I need to track down a #37 in 9.6/9.8.

I don't really care if #32 is trending up/down/sideways or whatever. I'm not selling mine anytime soon. I really like the Moon Knight and I'm trying to buy the first series all in 9.8 white. I just think Bill Sienkiewicz art on the Moon Knight was awesome!

+ 1 - The Sienkiewicz run on MK is one of the best ever - on any comic!

Well, I just got my WWBN #32 9.6!!!!

Won it off of Comic Link, and as I am prone to do, I overpaid to get it....

The PQ threw me for a loop in the beginning, but after looking over this book for over a week, I really, really, like the way it presents.

Oh, well. She's all mine now no matter what, and I am pumped.

Here she is -

RAD1C4CE2015123_164553.jpg

Thanks!

Yeah, the price nailed me, but I didn't know when another would be coming around.

And the wrap and colors look good to me. I just wonder what it would have went for if it had White Pages.

Welcome to the club! Cream\off white is great,don't let anyone tell you otherwise. (thumbs u

Thank you, sir!

I just was told in the CG thread that a raw 9.4 went for over 2K on Ebay, so I'm feeling a little better about the price I paid, lol .

It's a great book,and not so easy to find high grade examples. (thumbs u

Thank you, sir!

I just was told in the CG thread that a raw 9.4 went for over 2K on Ebay, so I'm feeling a little better about the price I paid, lol .

It's a great book,and not so easy to find high grade examples. (thumbs u

...that plus the fact that only a total boor doesn't like Moon Knight. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

...your 9.6 is sweet ....just sit back and enjoy it. Unlike a case of Dom or a tub of cavier, the 9.6 will still be there when you come to....

Well, I just got my WWBN #32 9.6!!!!

Won it off of Comic Link, and as I am prone to do, I overpaid to get it....

The PQ threw me for a loop in the beginning, but after looking over this book for over a week, I really, really, like the way it presents.

Oh, well. She's all mine now no matter what, and I am pumped.

Here she is -

RAD1C4CE2015123_164553.jpg

Great book ! you wanted it and it is worth what you got it for ! congrats ! It has great registration.