• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Next Thor movie: female Thor?

45 posts in this topic

It's evident based on some of the contracts, that some characters are getting replaced. Actors don't like to be tied down to one movie character anymore.

except Chris Evans who signed a deal tying him up in perpetuity

I thought only Winter Solider was tied down and not Chris

hm West Coast Avengers? :wishluck:

The only thing some people will take away from this is that they now need 1st appearance of Surtur.

Not really...I don't think those that paid money for the first appearance of Malekith from the second movie are itching to do the same for this new one. Thor villains are too obscure to maintain hype.

I think the entire article is but if there is any reality to any of it, I hope it is this:

Other possible additions to the Thor 3 cast are rumored to be Valkyrie, Beta Ray Bill, Ulik, Mangog, The Enchantress, and The Executioner.

Read more at http://www.inquisitr.com/1487374/thor-3-cast-plot-spoilers/#GWemcrKdBLC6lWlC.99

article is rubbish. It's literally just a guy putting random thoughts into print, with no basis, proof, or even sense. It reads like a computer auto generated it by aggregating unrelated Thor stories.

There aint going to be a She Thor in the movies, and if and when hemsworth is done, its not going to be the gibberish in that article.

The article was just complete speculation, I don't know why people are taking it seriously. There have been loads of articles speculating about films that will soon be in development before and they've come up with the most fantastic and inaccurate ideas around.