• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Does Anyone Have a Comment About This Gem?

76 posts in this topic

Yep I noticed Ayds didn't stop women from gobbling other stuff. Like the ones you see in the supermarket buying chips, hostess, ice cream, and LOW FAT MILK. Yeah that'll do it.

Yep I noticed Ayds didn't stop women from gobbling other stuff. Like the ones you see in the supermarket buying chips, hostess, ice cream, and LOW FAT MILK. Yeah that'll do it.

Ever ask yourself.....why am I single? Read your comment above and you'll find your answer

Your comment is sexist and assumes every man wants/needs a wife.

Ever ask yourself.....why am I single? Read your comment above and you'll find your answer

It is absolutely not. I never said a man wants/needs a wife (you just did).

Many go for an alternative lifestyle... hm kav?

Not that there's anything wrong with that...

Not a thing...my best friend, for example. Proud to call him a friend for life

Implied in your comment was the belief that I don't have a wife because I can't get one. Implied in that is that every man needs/wants a wife.

It's not rocket science.

Not a thing...my best friend, for example. Proud to call him a friend for life

I was going more for this...

150058.png.308d8bbd3c347da557e52601c22357cf.png