• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Does Anyone Have a Comment About This Gem?

76 posts in this topic

You should read all his books-theyre even funnier than the movie.....

All of these years and I didn't know there were books. doh!

How many are there and what are they called ?

My god-you have no idea...

In God We Trust, All Others Pay Cash, Wanda Hickey's Night of Golden Memories: and Other Disasters, The Ferrari in the Bedroom, and A Fistful of Fig Newtons.

In God We Trust is the one with Christmas story

You should read all his books-theyre even funnier than the movie.....

All of these years and I didn't know there were books. doh!

How many are there and what are they called ?

My god-you have no idea...

In God We Trust, All Others Pay Cash, Wanda Hickey's Night of Golden Memories: and Other Disasters, The Ferrari in the Bedroom, and A Fistful of Fig Newtons.

In God We Trust is the one with Christmas story

Thanks (thumbs u

His writing style is great-the voice overs in the movie were taken from the book and thats his voice reading them

I have tremendous respect for world events and those who work to keep the peace, but thought this was too à propos to not post...

15159558480_aa4c3fd459_z.jpg

Jon Stewart did a whole thing on Isis on the Daily Show a couple weeks back and mentioned this and the TV show.

What year is that?

Guessing mid-seventies

That would be a good guess. I had both Isis #1 ( and it is ironic ) and Shazam #1. I'd forgotten about Ayds. My grandmother tried them but not for long. They looked yummy like little chocolate caramels but we were never allowed to try one. Probably because I weighed about 60 pounds soaking wet even though I ate a jar of peanut butter a day.

hm

I wonder if I could market peanut butter as a diet food. :idea:

Anyway, I used to watch Isis and Shazam back to back every Saturday morning good times and much needed light entertainment. Friday nights were stressful with The Six Million Dollar man fighting Sasquatch and Carl Kolchak pouring salt in a zombie's mouth and sewing it shut. :o

Friday after the Night Stalker was like :fear:

I loved Kolchak when I was a kid, I wonder if the show still holds up. My step-mom bought Ayds once, they tasted awful.

I have tremendous respect for world events and those who work to keep the peace, but thought this was too à propos to not post...

Jon Stewart did a whole thing on Isis on the Daily Show a couple weeks back and mentioned this and the TV show.

:cry:

Scooped by Stewart :boo:

:cry:

Scooped by Stewart :boo:

cfts3.jpg