• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JLA 1-200 All except #1 are Raw #1 on pg 23 RECAP and Discount Pg 25

259 posts in this topic

#64, JLA/ JSA Cross-Over, and the return of the Red Tornado (and his Origin)

Nice copy with a tiny corner crease lower right, a small amount of damage across the top edge. Two small non color breaking slight bends on the back. Grade is fine- (5.5)

Guide is $16.50, bin is $15.00

Sold to Media Junkie

jla64_0001.jpg

th_jla64_0002.jpg

Nice copy with a tiny corner crease lower right, a small amount of damage across the top edge. Two small non color breaking slight bends on the back. Grade is fine- (5.5)

jla64_0001.jpg

th_jla64_0002.jpg

:takeit:

Plus 217 Freebee

#63, Neal Adams,The Key is back and he's caused Superman to go crazy. Apparently this is a classic episode because time travelers on a tour go back to see it;)

Nice color and gloss, some overall creasing, There is an inside page torn, the piece is about an inch. The pieces are there, it might be a production defect.

Grade is VG (4.0)

Guide is $10.00

Bin is $7.00

jla63_0001.jpg

th_jla63_0002.jpg

jla64_0001.jpg

th_jla64_0002.jpg

Plus 217 Freebee

Sold to Media Junkie! thanks, Greg:)

Someone posted about this book, too..congrats:)

Plus 217 Freebee

Psst...it is James, however you keep posting nice books like you have been you can call me whatever you want.

Plus 217 Freebee

Psst...it is James, however you keep posting nice books like you have been you can call me whatever you want.

lol...yes, I know...there were two Gregs last night, lol...I was just Gregging out;) Thanks, James:) :sorry:I'll add another freebie to make up for it, give me a sec.

#65, JSA Cross-Over. T.;O. Morrow is the main villain, but Starro, Amazo and many others appear.

Lots of creasing, small tear at the right edge, small tears at the staples, stains and dirt on the back cover. ¼ “ spine split at the bottom and it goes through a few pages.

Grade is Good (2.0)

Guide is $6.00 bin is $4.00

jla65_0001.jpg

th_jla64_0002.jpg

#66 Neal Adams, A “Generalissimo “ had been kicked out of his own country and wants to take over the USA (who doesn't?;) ? Some crazy machine is sending out rays that make Wonder Woman want to paint one wall of the JLA Headquarters, pink. :facepalm:

I guess it's a take off on the Dirty Dozen Movie, but I'm not sure how?

Nice copy with 2 flaws. Creasing at the upper left and some corner wear lower left. Very small spine split at the bottom.

Grade is VG + (4.5)

Guide is $10 bin is $8

jla66_0001.jpg

th_jla66_0002.jpg

#67 Neal Adams,80 Page Giant, Reprints #4, 14 and #31

Nice color and gloss, a very small tear at the right edge (front and back covers), 2, small corner creases and a little bit of overall creasing (not color breaking)

Grade is VG/F

Guide is $17.50

Bin is $13

Sold to Fanboy!

jla67_0001.jpg

th_jla67_0002.jpg

Nice color and gloss, a very small tear at the right edge (front and back covers), 2, small corner creases and a little bit of overall creasing (not color breaking)

Grade is VG/F

Guide is $17.50

Bin is $13

jla67_0001.jpg

th_jla67_0002.jpg

#68, A villain who might not be one.

Nice color and gloss, a readers crease at the left and some very light non color breaking creasing at the top. The word “red” is written in red on the bottom of the back cover.

Grade is VG/F (5.0)

Guide is $12.50 bin is $10

jla68_0001.jpg

th_jla68_0002.jpg

Grade is VG/F

Guide is $17.50

Bin is $13

jla67_0001.jpg

th_jla67_0002.jpg

Sold to Fanboy, thanks Gregory (this one I know I have right;)