• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JLA 1-200 All except #1 are Raw #1 on pg 23 RECAP and Discount Pg 25

259 posts in this topic

#54, the Royal Flush gang returns and Hal Jordan is at the brink of death.

Nice color and gloss, one 3 “ crease on the left and some minor creasing, but 3 centerfolds are detached (present, but detached). Small split at the bottom

Grade is Good/VG (3.0) (because of the centerfolds otherwise it's a little better than VG)

Guide is $10.50 bin is $7.00

jla54_0001.jpg

th_jla54_0002.jpg

#53. Hawkgirl makes an important guest appearance when someone is removing priceless treasures from museums and replacing them with junk.

Nice color and gloss, and a few small spine bends. Small stain on the top of the back cover. Tiny crease lower right.

Grade is Fine/VF (7.0) Guide is $33 bin $28

jla53_0001.jpg

th_jla53_0002.jpg

:takeit:

#52, Giant Robot Cover! Ben Franklin and more letters to the JLA. Nice color and gloss, Some color rub near the upper staple, spine lines and a corner crease at the bottom right, a little bit of dirt on the back. Grade is Fine (6.0) Maybe a little better

Guide is $21, bin is $17

jla52_0001.jpg

th_jla52_0002.jpg

:takeit:

This one is yours, Fanboy just got the 53 before you. Sold, thanks!

My computer decided to reboot before and I need to find my word document...so I think it's a good time to take a break. I'll be back tomorrow night with the rest around 8pm.

Thank you all for the purchases and looking and saying hi:)

There are plenty more left, I will try and get a recap together shortly

:foryou:

Thanks, Jack...

You guys are all too much fun:) I told my husband I'd probably be done listing an hour ago, lol...He said "you are always wrong about that"

I'm just happy that other people will enjoy the books, I had a great time collecting them over the years...it was not an easy decision to make selling these...but it's been fun rereading them all:)

Nice pick-up Fan Boy. :foryou:

Great thread Sharon, thanks for making this great collection available :applause:

Yes! About time I "stole" one from Norrin's Lawyer... :grin:

And :foryou: to you ... it's all for fun.

I know, but I have 3 closets worth of "pets", and I am determined to empty the one in the guestroom, so I just decided I had to let go a little;)

I was reading the thread about friends and family not understanding your hobby. They all "tolerate" me, but I think some people would like room for their suitcases when they visit, lol

I'm sure not many of you have comics in their dining room/buffet;)