• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JLA 1-200 All except #1 are Raw #1 on pg 23 RECAP and Discount Pg 25

259 posts in this topic

I'm not sure how to respond to that one, lol. :foryou: Sorry you missed it, It is a neat page:) I'm just running out of wall space in my office, I'm going to have to move something to put up my new WW recreation from Artboy99.

Luckily, my husband won't notice for a while, if I put some comic art in the living room;)

I'm working on a recap, but meanwhile, here is another freebie.

#250 , the anniversary issue.

Free to anyone who makes a purchase of $10 or more after this post. Purchases can be combined. I have not graded these, they are just free.

jla250.jpg

I'm not sure how to respond to that one, lol. :foryou: Sorry you missed it, It is a neat page:) I'm just running out of wall space in my office, I'm going to have to move something to put up my new WW recreation from Artboy99.

Luckily, my husband won't notice for a while, if I put some comic art in the living room;)

not to worry, my broken heart will mend lol

Recap of what is still available:)

page 1

#2. There is no magic in this world, or another world. Merlin guest stars and Snapper kind of saves the day.

Nice color and gloss, 2 tears on the front and 2 on the back. The top tear on the front continues though most of the book, but it's no more than ½ “ long. Date stamp.

Grade is Good (2.0), bin is Guide is $107, bin $97

#3, All of a sudden no one's JLA trouble signal is working...can it be a trap? First Kanjar Ro. Will no one REALIZE it's a trap?

Nice color, bottom staple is detached, there is a tear there, and a 1” cover split at the top.

Good (2.0)

Guide is $100 Bin is $80

#6a. Amos Fortune discovers we have “luck glands”

Cover is detached and there is a stain upper left. Centerfold detached at one staple, . Piece off back cover. Some chipping, the book is not brittle, pages are nice..

Grade is 1.8 (gd-)

Good guide is $41 bin is $28

#7 Snapper Carr doing a beatnik imitation goes to a funhouse...and what fun it is! Complete with ALIENS (and not the ones from this planet;).

Nice pages, some small pieces missing, a doodle on the price, a tiny doodle on the first page. 1” split on the cover, bottom staple detached, one of these days the top one will be, too.

It's just about a Good now, may be a Fair/Good soon, so let's call it that. 1.5

Good guide is $41, bin is $24

page 2

#10, First Felix Faust and the Lord of Time. Felix wants to turn the JLA into Finger Puppets. He's started a magical incantation in order to rule the world! It seems many villains would like to rule the world;)

Nice color, some tears on the right edge. The pieces are there, just folded. A small tear on the top edge that goes through 3 pages. I think the staples have been replaced, there are 2 small pieces of tape on the inside of the cover and at the centerfold, you can see where someone played with the staples.

Cover swipe from an old Sensation Mystery

Grade is Good (2.0)

Guide is $41, bin is $30.

page 3

#11, The Time Lord is back with his plan to take over the Universe. The JlA must escape his magical trap! Can they? Well there is an issue 12, so my guess is...;)

Nice gloss, a 1.5” spine split at the bottom cover. Centerfold is detached at bottom.

Grade is Good+ (2.5) G

Guide is $40.50, bin is $28

#14, The Atom joins the JLA, well, maybe he does, if he survives;) Watch out for the special DOUBLE secret super surprise ending! Nice color and gloss. Some moisture wrinkles (from poor storage) The centerfold is detached at the top staple and the bottom centerfold staple shows some rust. A few inside corners are bent.

Grade is Gd/VG (3.0)

Guide is $40.50, bin is $28.

#17, Adam Strange flashback!.Can the JLA prove that Evil will NOT triumph over good? Probably, but find out by reading the book;)

Nice gloss, hot pink cover! Some creasing, a small spine split (maybe 1/4”) goes through all pages. A few small tears on the top of the back cover.

Grade is VG (4.0)

Guide $46 bin $34

page 5

#24, Adam Strange and Kanjar Ro appears . Continues from a Mystery in Space story.

Nice color and gloss, some spine lines, tiny corner creases, red marker initials on the back, top staple is popped..

Grade is VG- (3.5)

Guide is $36, bin is $19.00

#28, The Headmaster is running s school for criminals, the JLA must stop him without using their powers.

There is a tape pull at the bottom, and a stain on the bottom of the front and 2 on the back.

Grade is Good+ (2.5)

Guide is $20 bin is $14

page 6

#29, Crisis on Earth 3 and a new group of Superheroes including SUPER WOMAN appear. JSA makes an appearance as well. Continues next issue. First Crime Syndicate of Amerca, first SA appearance of Star Man.

Nice color and gloss. Small piece off the back cover, centerfold is detached at the top staple, small stain on the back corner. I lowered the grade for the piece off the back cover, the front is nicer.

Grade is VG- (3.5)

Guide is $35, bin is $31

#30, the continuation of the story with Earth 3, will the JSA survive?

Nice color and gloss, some light creases, cover detached at the bottom staple, date stamp on the back. Grade is VG- (3.5)

VG Guide is $38, bin is $27

page 8

The Justice League visits a children's ward and try to help some “handicapped” children by putting on a show. Brainstorm shows up and all of a sudden the JLAers are afflicted with “handicaps” themselves...who will win at the end?;)

Nice color and gloss, creasing, stains on the back and a detached centerfold. Grade is Good+ (2.5)

Guide is $12.50 bin is $8.00

#38, The Crisis from issue #37 continues while the bad Johnny Thunder of our Earth continues to have control over the Thunderbolt. The heroes of our Earth are no more, can the JSA save everyone?

Nice color and gloss, staple detached from the cover at the top staple. There is spine wear and a piece missing (about an inch) at the bottom, some small spine tears.

It looks a lot better, but grade is Good (2.0)

Guide is $12.00 bin is $8.00

page 9

#39 is an 80 pg Giant that reprints Brave and the Bold 28, 20 and JLA #5. An inexpensive way to read some expensive stories.

Nice color and gloss, there are 2, 1” strips of paper missing from the spine, one at the top and one at the bottom. The top of the spine is solid, the bottom part has a split. Check list has been checked. Dirt on the back cover.

Grade is Good+ (2.5) Guide is $15.00 bin is $12

#41, The JLA is breaking up and Snapper has been taken over by “the Key”.Luckily Hawkgirl has not been affected!

Piece missing upper right. Name on first page. Centerfold detached at 2nd staple. ½ split at the top of the cover 1” split at the boom, and a few wraps are torn ½ inch. Nothing is brittle, it's just worn.

Grade is Good_ (1.8)

Guide is $7.50 bin is $5.00

#42, Metomorpho turns down membership in the JLA, but someone else more powerful wants to join!

This is a nice looking copy with great glosss and color and a small piece off the top right. It's at least a Very nice VG (4.0).

Guide is $16, bin is $13.

#45, The JLA answers an urgent letter from a scientist (it's 2 years old:) and meet the Shaggy Man.

Nice color and gloss, lots of spine lines, and some light non color breaking creasing. There is a hard crease in-between the “i” and the “c”. Dirt stain on the back cover.

Grade is VG (4.0)

Guide is $16 bin is $11.00

#47, A continuation of the story from #46, Solomon Grundy, and the JSA continue their fight to save both worlds!

Really nice color and gloss, there is a long diagonal crease on the right side and a date stamp. A very small tear at the top staple.

Grade is VG (4.0) or maybe a little better.

Guide is $18, bin is $16.00

Pge 10

#48, 80 pg Giant. Reprints Brave and the Bold 29, and JLA 2, 3

There is a ½ “ cover spine lift at the bottom and a one inch tear on an inside page. Some dirt on the back. Nice color and some gloss, this issue is more a matte finish.

Grade is VG/F (5.0)

Guide is $22.50 bin is $16.00

#50, The Time Lord and Robin appear in this issue.

Nice color and gloss, some creasing, but it's all over and a date stamp. Dirt on the back

cover. Grade is Gd/VG. (3.0)

Guide is $10.50, bin is $7.00

page 11

#54, the Royal Flush gang returns and Hal Jordan is at the brink of death.

Nice color and gloss, one 3 “ crease on the left and some minor creasing, but 3 centerfolds are detached (present, but detached). Small split at the bottom

Grade is Good/VG (3.0) (because of the centerfolds otherwise it's a little better than VG)

Guide is $10.50 bin is $7.00

page 16

#61, Green Arrow is leaving the JLA and a few members masquerade as him to find out why. Features appearances by just about every villain in DC;)

Centerfold is detached. There is a stain inside the book and a little color loss at the top of the cover.. Lots of creasing, small tears on the right edge. Large crease on the back.

Grade is Good+ (2.5)

Guide is $6.25 bin is $4.00

#62 , This time the enemy is pretty much just a regular gang.

Nice color and gloss, a crease on the right side and two corner creases (the top one is a double corner crease) .A tiny tear on the right edge and a little dirt on the back.

Grade is VG/F (5.0)

Guide is $ 12.50, bin is $10.00

Page 18

#65, JSA Cross-Over. T.;O. Morrow is the main villain, but Starro, Amazo and many others appear.

Lots of creasing, small tear at the right edge, small tears at the staples, stains and dirt on the back cover. ¼ “ spine split at the bottom and it goes through a few pages.

Grade is Good (2.0)

Guide is $6.00 bin is $4.00

#66 Neal Adams, A “Generalissimo “ had been kicked out of his own country and wants to take over the USA (who doesn't?;) ? Some crazy machine is sending out rays that make Wonder Woman want to paint one wall of the JLA Headquarters, pink.

I guess it's a take off on the Dirty Dozen Movie, but I'm not sure how?

Nice copy with 2 flaws. Creasing at the upper left and some corner wear lower left. Very small spine split at the bottom.

Grade is VG + (4.5)

Guide is $10 bin is $8

#68, A villain who might not be one.

Nice color and gloss, a readers crease at the left and some very light non color breaking creasing at the top. The word “red” is written in red on the bottom of the back cover.

Grade is VG/F (5.0)

Guide is $12.50 bin is $10

Pge 19

Last 12-Cent Issue.

Hawkgirl goes shopping and Hawkman turns to salt...maybe she spent too much;)?

Very nice color and gloss, some spine lines, a small corner crease upper right and a date stamp.

Grade is Fine

Guide is $15, bin is $12

Page 20

#77, Oh NO! Snapper betrays the League! Who is the stranger who got him to play turncoat?

Nice color, some overall creasing, one long corner crease, a stain in the word balloon and a ½ tear on the back cover. Grade is VG- (3.5)

Guide is $7.00 bin is $6.00

Page 21

#83. Another Cross-Over with the Justice Society. This time the Spectre is the star of the show and it may be his last!

Another nice copy with a few tiny spine ticks and a 1/8th cover split at the bottom There are two non color breaking slight bends on the back.

Grade is Fine+ (6.5) (lowered because of the split) but it's a pretty book.

Guide is $16, bin is $14.00

#85, Reprints JLA 10, 11 and Mystery in Space 8, (from the GCD)” The thirtieth-century Knights of the Galaxy are replaced by their sixth-century counterparts from King Arthur's Camelot, who must fight sn armada of space brigands under the command of Zal-Du. “

There is a small hole in the front cover near Felix's armpit;) A few creases.

grade is VG- (3.5)

Guide is $8.75

bin is $6.00

Neal Adams (he does such dramatic covers;) A villain is trying to steal all of Earth's plankton and doom this world to starvation. Aquaman takes the lead!

Nice color and gloss, with a small chip upper left and a small crease at the bottom. Two small pieces off the top of the back cover.

Still a nice copy.

Grade is VG/F (5.0)

Guide is $10,

bin is $8.00

Page 22

#87, Giant Robot Cover, Neal Adams, The JLA battles a menace on another world with some villains that appear to have similarities to Quicksilver; Scarlet Witch; Yellowjacket and Thor. Zatanna helps save the day:)

Light overall creasing and a corner crease lower right. There is a very small tear on the edge of the back cover.

Grade is VG (4.0)

Guide is $8.00 bin is $6.00

#88, Neal Adams, The survivors of MU have decided to return to Earth and wipe out mankind...but more important, Black Canary ditches Batman for GA;)

Nice color and gloss, some color wear on the left. Creasing on the upper right and bottom right.

Grade is VG/F (5.0)

Guide is $10.00 bin is $7

#89, Giant ! Neal Adams, The writer Harlequin Ellis has a thing for the Black Canary and has weird dreams about being different superheroes and killing some of them (because he wants HER;) .

Nice color and gloss, with some flaws. There is a non color breaking bend upper right. Tiny chip lower right. Small moisture stain ( front cover only) at the top. Most damage is on the back. On the back, a smallish moisture stain that goes through 3 pages, and a very small tear.

Grade is VG/+ (4.5)

Guide is $11, bin is $7

#90, The US dumps poison gas is dumped into the sea, and the Pale people attack Atlantis.

Nice gloss, there is a small section by Hawkman where there is color loss, a few small spine lines, what I think is a production crease on the right. A few small hints of bends on the back lower spine. Grade is Fine/VF (7.0)

Guide is $19.50,

bin is $14.00

#92, Giant, Also Neal Adams cover and the story continues. From the GCD “As A-Rym meets up with Solomon Grundy on Earth-2, the JLA meets up with the JSA to try and stop A-Rym's rampage. The Earth-2 Hawkman sends both Robins to the batcave to stay out of the way. While there, the Earth-2 Robin gives his Earth-1 doppelganger a new costume to replace his damaged one. Both teams learn that if A-Rym and Teppy aren't reunited soon, they'll both die, and both teams scramble to reunite them, which succeeds. As A-Rym and Teppy return to the other 2 aliens, the aliens' parents scold them for joyriding. Both teams then leave on their separate ways, as Batman awaits for the League to return to aid him on his case as the Earth-1 Robin wonders if he should continue to wear his new costume. “

Nice color and gloss, a production crease on the front and a small tear on the back (paper is there) Some minor non color breaking bends and another production crease on the back.

Grade is VG (4.0) but it's a nice one from the front at least;)

Guide is $10 bin is $9.00

#94, Giant, Neal Adams, Deadman x over, Sounds like this is a story out of the Arrow TV series. From the GCD “The Sensei, head of the League of Assassins, sends the archer Merlyn to kill Batman “

2nd story is reprint from Adventure Comics #40, featuring the Origin of the Sandman and the 3rd is a Starman story from Adventure Comics #61.

Nice color and gloss but there is a subscription crease, spine roll and lots of creasing on the back.

Grade is Good + (2.5)

Guide is $10, bin is $7

#96, Giant, Neal Adams cover, From the GCD “Superman joins his comrades on the planet Rann, where they were transported by a stray Zeta-Beam. There they encounter indestructible metal insects sent by Starbreaker, a new menace who can absorb the power of suns. “

2nd story is the Origin of Hourman from Adventure Comics #48, 3rd is a Wildcat story from Sensation 84.

There is a great splash page in the first story!

Nice color and gloss. A few pages have a tiny bug chew at the bottom corner. Tiny corner crease upper right and a small stain on the top left edge.

Grade is Fine/VF (8.0) (lowered for the stain)

Guide is $22, bin is $16.

page 23

#97, Giant, Neal Adams. Reprints JLA #9, but there are some changes and some of the pages were redrawn. This retells the origin of the JLA.

Nice color, book has more of a matte finish. Small crease lower right, small bump upper right corner, bend near GL's face. distributor's ink on the top edge. Back has a bend upper left corner and a small bend at the bottom of the spine.

Grade is Fine/VF (7.0)

Guide is $19.50 bin is $14

#98, Neal Adams, Giant, From the GCD “Sargon the Sorcerer offers the League his help in defeating Starbreaker, and sends the team on missions to obtain the magical artifacts they will need. The reunited League with the help of Sargon, Supergirl, amd Hawkgirl capture Starbreaker and send him to be imprisoned by the Guardians of the Universe. “ 2nd story is a Sargon Story from Sensation Comics # 70 and the 3rd is theStarman story from Adventure Comics #92

Nice color and gloss, the front cover looks nice, but there is a big crease on the back cover.

Grade is Gd/VG (3.0) Guide is $6.00 bin is $4.00

The following books were in the first thread

here

JLA 100 and up

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=8051923&fpart=1

#104. GL's famous foe, Hector Hammond is at it again...he's using the “Shaggy Man” against the team. Will he succeed? I don't think so;) but read it anyway. Nice black cover with a few spine bends and a tiny corner crease upper right. Grade is Fine/VF (7.0) bin is $9.00

Page 2

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=8051923&fpart=2

#106, The Red Tornado is back (and had a FACE! He joins the JLA and T.O. Morrow is the villain of the story...Can Reddy fall in love? Fine out soon! Nice black shiny cover, some spine lines and a very small corner crease, slight rust at the staples. Centerfold is detached Grade is VG (4.0) Bin is $4.00

#109. One of the JLA is quitting? Who can it be? I'll give you a hint...it's NOT the Red Tornado! Eclipso is a triple villain ! Nice white color, mis-wrap and some dirt on the back. Grade is Fine+ (6.5) Bin is $7

#111, 100 page Super Spectacular 1st Libra!

Scarecrow; Poison Ivy; Mirror Master; Tattooed Man; Chronos; Shadow-Thief star in a new story about the Injustice league.

The next story is from Leading Comics # 1 and continues in Leading Comics #2 (reprinted here ), with the Star Spangled Kid, Stripesy and the rest of the Seven Soldiers of Victory. Last story is Attack of the Star-Bolt Warrior a Reprint from JLA #32.

There is ½ “ missing from the bottom of the cover spine and the cover is lifted about 3” at the bottom, it's a nice looking Good (2.0) bin $5.00

#112, Giant 100 pages ..Nick Cardy Cover.

In a continuation from #111, some of the JLA have lost their powers. In this issue they recruit a strange ally to get them back! This is reprinted from Leading Comics #2 and continues the story of “the Brain” and his twin brother. The origin of Starman is reprinted in a text article and the next story reprints Starman's lucky Star from Adventure Comics #81. Last story in the book is a reprint from JLA #19, with the villain Dr Destiny! .

Small piece missing from the lower edge of the spine and there are 1.5 to 2” cover lifts front and back. Grade is Good+ (2.5) Bin is $4.00

Page 3

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=8051923&fpart=3

#114, 100 Pages . Return of Anakronus is the first story. Snapper Carr returns from his long hiatus after betraying the team to the Joker.

2nd story is “Just a Story” reprinted from Comic Cavalcade #18 This one reminded me of some of the movies from the 40's ...bad guy goes good...

and Crisis on Earth 3 is from JLA #30.

Nice looking book with nice color and gloss and a 1 ½ “ cover lift at the bottom. Grade is VG- Bin is $6.00

Continuation of a story started in WF #212 can the JLA save the Martian people!? ,

Next story is reprinted from All Star 44 Hollywood and Evil Star appear in a Gardner Fox Story

and the last story is also by Gardner Fox ...from JLA #40.

Great color and gloss, a very small piece off the bottom of the spine, and a small crease lower right, with a longer crease on the back (and another that I think is a production crease). Grade is VG+ (4.5) Bin is $8.00

#116, 100 pages. Hawkman has left for Katar...but wait...there is ANOTHER HAWKMAN?

2nd story is a reprint from Brave and the Bold #61

and the 3rd is from JLA #15. There is a 4 inch cover strip torn off the spine and a 1.5 inch cover lift, the rest of the book solid. I have no idea what to call this one, so I'll say it's at least Good (2.0) bin is $3.00

#117, The return of Hawkman!

Nice color and gloss, some spine lines and some ncb creases. There is a small corner crease and a page folded inside. Grade is VG/F (5.0) bin is $5.00

#118, Hawkman misses Shayera, but meanwhile something is happening to the powers of the other JLA members...what can it be?

Nice color and gloss, very small corner crease one spine line/scratch and some small spine ticks. Grade is Fine (6.0) Bin $5.00

#119, Hawkman has deserted the JLA and the world is in danger. What will happen?

Nice color and gloss, lots of non color breaking creasing.Grade is VG (4.0) Bin $4.00

Page 4

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=8051923&fpart=4

#125, Two Face joins the Justice League to help save the planet from Aliens ,

Name and address written on the back. Nice color and gloss, white pages. Light creasing, spine lines, some bends in the middle.

Grade is Gd/VG (3.0) bin $3.00

#126, continuation of the story from #125.

Two Face is back to being Two Faced but the Earth is in great Danger! (of course:)

Great Color and gloss, white pages, a production crease on the right and some non color breaking creasing.

Grade is Fine (6.0) Bin is $6.00

#128, Wonder Woman has rejoined the JLA, but the rest of the members have turned to cowards. Hawkman is about to sacrifice Midway City...can it BE? OH NO...tune in to the next issue to find out. Continuation in #129...next.

Nice color, gloss and some spine lines (esp at lower staple). Non color breaking crease upper right. . One inside page has a corner crease.

Grade is Fine- (5.5) bin is $5.00

#129 Fear has overtaken the JLA, Wonder Woman tries to help. GL is so mixed up he can't even remember the oath he needs to repeat to charge his ring (although I think in some issues he can skip that;) Will they save Midway City or will millions die? I think you know the answer, but tune in;)

Nice color and gloss, a few spine lines, small corner crease upper right.

Grade is F/VF (7.0) $8.00

#130. Hawkman is taken over by a alien...a weird alien, but at least he has purple fur!

Nice color and gloss, some light creasing at both right side corners.

Grade is Fine (6.0) $6.00

Page 5

#131, A money plague has taken over America (can you imagine) so a new credit card is invented by a scientist, to save us...The animals on earth start acting strangely, a beautiful woman named Queen Bee appears ...tune in next chapter ..Hmmmm...

Great color and gloss, a readers crease on the left, and some light non color breaking creasing.

It's at least a VG (4.0) Bin $4.00

Page 6

Page 6

#141, The guardians (the DC ones;) get involved...terrible secrets...or maybe not so terrible, read and find out!

Nice white cover, a small crease upper right, a few spine bends and a slight crease lower right.

Grade is Fine (6.0) $4.00

Page 11

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=8053042#Post8053042

#156, Giant. Aquaman is weakened by a new threat, but the Black Canary has a plan! Nice looking book with a slight bend upper right and a diagonal line across the bottom.

Grade is at least a VG/F ( $5.0) $3.00

#157 Giant. Supergirl guest stars, and the Atom finally gets married! Nice looking comic with a small ripple at the top of the cover only, there is a slight stain,

I'm not sure what it's from but it might be production. In any case, it's at least a Fine+ (6.5). $4.00

#158. Poison Ivy, Mirror Master, Scarecrow, Chronos and Ultra all guest star.

Some small spine lines and dirt on the back.

Grade is VG/F (5.0) $2.00

#159, the annual appearance of the Justice Society, once again there are more heroes from the GA joining in. Nice book with a smallish moisture stain lower left. Grade is VG/F $(5.0) $2.,00

Justice League of America #1

CGC 1.0, with OW/W pages.

Cover is attached at both staples, there is a piece off the back cover.

I have been torn about how to price this. It's definitely going up. I don't think you will see a nicer 1.0

Bin is $375 plus shipping.

jla1001.jpg

jla1002.jpg

:takeit:

Thank goodness somebody finally bought that beautiful book I thought I was going to have to buy it and just suffer being in the dog house lol

+1

Thank goodness somebody finally bought that beautiful book I thought I was going to have to buy it and just suffer being in the dog house lol

Happy to help you guys out. I showed it to my wife and all she said was "cool".

Great wife :applause: mine just went with me to the comiccon in Nashville and If I hadn't spent so much there I would have been all over it

Justice League of America #1

CGC 1.0, with OW/W pages.

Cover is attached at both staples, there is a piece off the back cover.

I have been torn about how to price this. It's definitely going up. I don't think you will see a nicer 1.0

Bin is $375 plus shipping.

jla1001.jpg

jla1002.jpg

:takeit:

It's a really nice 1.0. Nice pick-up.

Great wife :applause: mine just went with me to the comiccon in Nashville and If I hadn't spent so much there I would have been all over it

A few years ago my wife joined me at the Baltimore con to hear Stan Lee speak. She loved it and wanted to go the following year but for the entire weekend. Lucky for her Stan came back so she could get a picture with him and go to another panel. Since then it's our yearly vacation and she looks forward to it as much as I do. It's great having a spouse that enjoys the same hobby. It makes movie night easy. :)

A few years ago my wife joined me at the Baltimore con to hear Stan Lee speak. She loved it and wanted to go the following year but for the entire weekend. Lucky for her Stan came back so she could get a picture with him and go to another panel. Since then it's our yearly vacation and she looks forward to it as much as I do. It's great having a spouse that enjoys the same hobby. It makes movie night easy. :)

(thumbs u that it does