• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JLA 1-200 All except #1 are Raw #1 on pg 23 RECAP and Discount Pg 25

259 posts in this topic

I wanted to add some freebies. I have a few Whitman books and I took some of the later issues I had in the other thread, the ones with the nicer covers, so I'll be adding some here and there.

I have not graded any of the freebies (they are just free)

FREE With any purchase starting now of $10 or more.

This one is the Whitman issue of 158 Free to Media Junkie

jla158W.jpg

#58, 80 Page Giant. Reprints JLA 1, 6 and 8.

Nice color and gloss. There are a few scrapes near the spine, a tiny bump at the lower right corner and some dirt on the back.

Grade is VG/F (5.0)

Guide is $20, bin is $15Sold to Fanboy!

jla58_0001.jpg

th_jla58_0002.jpg

#59, 5 Members of the JLA lose their powers, will they get them back? Maybe.)

Nice color and gloss, some spine lines, and a stain on the back. Might have been something wet on the paper.

Grade is VG (4.0)

Guide is $14, bin is $9.00Sold to Media Junkie

jla59_0001.jpg

th_jla59_0002.jpg

Nice color and gloss. There are a few scrapes near the spine, a tiny bump at the lower right corner and some dirt on the back.

Grade is VG/F (5.0)

Guide is $20, bin is $15

jla58_0001.jpg

th_jla58_0002.jpg

:takeit:

Grade is VG/F (5.0)

Guide is $20, bin is $15

jla58_0001.jpg

th_jla58_0002.jpg

Sold, thanks Gregory!

#19 Meet Dr Destiny and his materiopticon...what is an Matteriopticon? Doesn't everyone know? Read the book and be one of the lucky few;)

Centerfold detached at bottom staple, cover detached from the bottom staple. Small hole in the back cover where the bottom staple was, 1.5 tear on an inside page..

Grade is Good+ (2.5)

Guide is $28.75, bin is $20

jla19_0001.jpg

I hardly remembered how to do that.

#19 Meet Dr Destiny and his materiopticon...what is an Matteriopticon? Doesn't everyone know? Read the book and be one of the lucky few;)

Centerfold detached at bottom staple, cover detached from the bottom staple. Small hole in the back cover where the bottom staple was, 1.5 tear on an inside page..

Grade is Good+ (2.5)

Guide is $28.75, bin is $20

jla19_0001.jpg

I hardly remembered how to do that.

lol..thanks, Jack:) :hi: Sold

#60, The Queen Bee is back and there is a Batgirl Appearance.

There is a little color loss on the upper left and a fold there, Dirt on the back cover, esp the bottom. Grade is VG (4.0)

Guide is $14.00

Bin is $9

Sold to Media Junkie

jla60_0001.jpg

th_jla60_0002.jpg

#61, Green Arrow is leaving the JLA and a few members masquerade as him to find out why. Features appearances by just about every villain in DC;)

Centerfold is detached. There is a stain inside the book and a little color loss at the top of the cover.. Lots of creasing, small tears on the right edge. Large crease on the back.

Grade is Good+ (2.5)

Guide is $6.25 bin is $4.00

jla61_0001.jpg

th_jla61_0002.jpg

#62 , This time the enemy is pretty much just a regular gang.

Nice color and gloss, a crease on the right side and two corner creases (the top one is a double corner crease) .A tiny tear on the right edge and a little dirt on the back.

Grade is VG/F (5.0)

Guide is $ 12.50, bin is $10.00

jla62_0001.jpg

th_jla62_0002.jpg

#63, Neal Adams,The Key is back and he's caused Superman to go crazy. Apparently this is a classic episode because time travelers on a tour go back to see it;)

Nice color and gloss, some overall creasing, There is an inside page torn, the piece is about an inch. The pieces are there, it might be a production defect.

Grade is VG (4.0)

Guide is $10.00

Bin is $7.00

Sold to Fanboy

jla63_0001.jpg

th_jla63_0002.jpg