• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JLA 1-200 All except #1 are Raw #1 on pg 23 RECAP and Discount Pg 25

259 posts in this topic

I will be selling all my JLA books. I love them, but it's just time because I've been focused on GA books for a while.

This group contains #1- 98, it's almost complete, but I'm missing a handful of books.

They are all discounted from the Overstreet Guide, many are 30% off.

These books are going to vary in condition. When I was assembling runs, I just wanted a copy of each book, my runs run, from fair to NM;) The books in this group will tend to be lower grade than the ones in the 100 and up group.

U.S. Shipping: Priority shipping,

$5.00 for up to 4 comics in a flat rate envelope with Gator boards (they have a wood veneer).

$7.00 for up to 10 comics in a flat rate regional A box Giant sized books count as 2 for shipping purposes.

$12.00 for up to 25 comics in a flat rate regional B box If you spend more than $150, US shipping is free. If you are planning on buying books in the next lot (1-99) just let me know and I'll hold the first ones aside so you can save on shipping.

If you spend more than $150, then shipping is free.

I started here http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Main=355502&Number=8050583#Post8050583with #100 to #259, If you bought anything in that thread, I'm happy to combine shipping here.

If you are in the same zone as I am and the shipping is less, I will charge exact shipping. I never charge a packing fee and all books are bagged and boarded.

I pay for private insurance and that plus tracking is included.

Out of the U.S. shipping is at my cost. If you spend more than $150 I will deduct $15 from exact shipping.

All books are bagged and boarded (with NICE bags and boards).

To the best of my knowledge none of these books have been pressed.

I accept PP, Money Orders or Checks. Payment is due within 5 days unless you notify me before taking a book.

The first :takeit: here or in a PM wins. If there is an exact tie, the tie goes to the :takeit: on the thread.

Returns: I do the best I can, but anyone can miss something, so I will take a return for any reason. If you change your mind, shipping is on you, if I mess up, I'll cover return shipping. You just have to let me know if there is a problem within 3 days of receipt please.

Please note you can enlarge the back scan by clicking it and the magnifier that appears. You should be able to do the same to the large scan.

JLA #1 is slabbed (lower grade) and I will list that and an original piece of art last.

I mentioned this in the other thread. Payment is due within 3 days of the invoice, unless we make other arrangements before you post a :takeit:. Thank you

Please note, I don't expect to get through all the books tonight, but I hope to do 50.

#2. There is no magic in this world, or another world. Merlin guest stars and Snapper kind of saves the day.

Nice color and gloss, 2 tears on the front and 2 on the back. The top tear on the front continues though most of the book, but it's no more than ½ “ long. Date stamp.

Grade is Good (2.0), bin is Guide is $107, bin $97

jla2_0001.jpg

th_jla2_0002.jpg

#3, All of a sudden no one's JLA trouble signal is working...can it be a trap? First Kanjar Ro. Will no one REALIZE it's a trap?

Nice color, bottom staple is detached, there is a tear there, and a 1” cover split at the top.

Good (2.0)

Guide is $100 Bin is $80

jla3_0001.jpg

th_jla3_0002.jpg

#4. Green Arrow joins the Legion. A good guy is bad, but he's really good;)

1/2” tear at the top left, 1” in the middle , 1” cover spine split at the bottom.

Grade is Good. (2.0) Guide is $64 bin is $52. Sold to gino2paulus2

jla4_0001.jpg

th_jla4_0002.jpg

#6a. Amos Fortune discovers we have “luck glands”

Cover is detached and there is a stain upper left. Centerfold detached at one staple, . Piece off back cover. Some chipping, the book is not brittle, pages are nice..

Grade is 1.8 (gd-)

Good guide is $41 bin is $28

jla6a_0001.jpg

th_jla6a_0002.jpg

#6 copy b

Sub crease, cover detached at bottom staple. 5 C(I can't figure out the cents sign, :sorry:) in crayon1” cover spine split. Corner is off back cover (bottom).

Grade is Good/VG (3.0)

Guide $61.50 Bin $40 Sold to Beamer at the 10% off, thanks!

jla6b_0001.jpg

th_jla6b_0002.jpg

#7 Snapper Carr doing a beatnik imitation goes to a funhouse...and what fun it is! Complete with ALIENS (and not the ones from this planet;).

Nice pages, some small pieces missing, a doodle on the price, a tiny doodle on the first page. 1” split on the cover, bottom staple detached, one of these days the top one will be, too.

It's just about a Good now, may be a Fair/Good soon, so let's call it that. 1.5

Good guide is $41, bin is $24

jla7_0001.jpg

th_jla7_0002.jpg

#8 A mobster discovers a special ray gun that can force our heroes to do his bidding. Will they become thieves for him? Oh no! Find out!

Nice looking book with a few small tears on the right edge and some spine wear/lines .

Grade is VG- (3.5) VG

Guide is $82, bin is $55

sold to Norrin's lawyer

jla8_0001.jpg

th_jla8_0002.jpg

#9, The real origin of the JLA, not the real one you thought you read in BB 28 or JLA 1, but the REAL one...and not the real one you'll read later...never mind;) a fun read.

Nice color, very glossy,, corner crease lower right.. A small tear at the top of the back cover. One page has 2, ½ tears in the margins.

Grade is Fine- (5.5)

Guide is $126.50, Bin is $115

Sold to Media Junkie

jla9_0001.jpg

th_jla9_0002.jpg

No issue #5? :(

Tim, I know I had one, but I can't find it. So either I misfiled it, or someone needed a copy a while ago and I never replaced it. Sorry...

and :hi: Larry and Alex:)

Oh, well.

Someone wake me when we get into the 70s....

#9, The real origin of the JLA, not the real one you thought you read in BB 28 or JLA 1, but the REAL one...and not the real one you'll read later...never mind;) a fun read.

Nice color, very glossy,, corner crease lower right.. A small tear at the top of the back cover. One page has 2, ½ tears in the margins.

Grade is Fine- (5.5)

jla9_0001.jpg

th_jla9_0002.jpg

:takeit:

Grade is Fine- (5.5)

jla9_0001.jpg

th_jla9_0002.jpg

Very nice... and along with the BBs, 1 and 21 this is the biggest JLA key imo.

#10, First Felix Faust and the Lord of Time. Felix wants to turn the JLA into Finger Puppets. He's started a magical incantation in order to rule the world! It seems many villains would like to rule the world;)

Nice color, some tears on the right edge. The pieces are there, just folded. A small tear on the top edge that goes through 3 pages. I think the staples have been replaced, there are 2 small pieces of tape on the inside of the cover and at the centerfold, you can see where someone played with the staples.

Cover swipe from an old Sensation Mystery

Grade is Good (2.0)

Guide is $41, bin is $30.

jla10_0003.jpg

th_jla10_0004.jpg

Grade is Fine- (5.5)

jla9_0001.jpg

th_jla9_0002.jpg

''

Yeah of course. Lasted about a second...

Grade is Fine- (5.5)

jla9_0001.jpg

th_jla9_0002.jpg

Thanks, James:) Sold!