• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JLA 1-200 All except #1 are Raw #1 on pg 23 RECAP and Discount Pg 25

259 posts in this topic

No issue #5? :(

Tim, I know I had one, but I can't find it. So either I misfiled it, or someone needed a copy a while ago and I never replaced it. Sorry...

and :hi: Larry and Alex:)

Oh, well.

Someone wake me when we get into the 70s....

That will be tomorrow, sorry

It's a good thing I kept my sticky note, James;)

I've had a few PMs asking what the JLA 1 is, or the art. I really want to be fair, so I'm not giving info until it's posted at the end.

Thank you...I just want everyone to have an equal chance.

#11, The Time Lord is back with his plan to take over the Universe. The JlA must escape his magical trap! Can they? Well there is an issue 12, so my guess is...;)

Nice gloss, a 1.5” spine split at the bottom cover. Centerfold is detached at bottom.

Grade is Good+ (2.5) G

Guide is $40.50, bin is $28

jla10_0001.jpg

th_jla10_0002.jpg

12, The first appearance of Dr Light. Dr Light (in case you have only read Marvels so far) has “mastered all the secrets of light! I am the only scientist in the world to have combined the conflicting theories about light and discovered the true one”...and of course he intends to take over the world using these theories, ONCE he has gotten rid of the JLA;)

Slight sub crease. Cover is detached, centerfold detached at the bottom staple.

The grade is Good (2.0).

Guide is $27, bin is $23 Sold to gino2paulus2

jla12_0001.jpg

th_jla12_0002.jpg

#13 ,The Riddle of the Robot Justice League. The JLA must defeat their exact duplicates in order to save not one world, but 2...or do they?

Nice color and gloss, some non color breaking creases on the front and some small tears on the lower back.

Grade is VG.

Guide is $54, bin is $39 Sold to Fanboy!

jla13_0001.jpg

th_jla13_0002.jpg

#14, The Atom joins the JLA, well, maybe he does, if he survives;) Watch out for the special DOUBLE secret super surprise ending! Nice color and gloss. Some moisture wrinkles (from poor storage) The centerfold is detached at the top staple and the bottom centerfold staple shows some rust. A few inside corners are bent.

Grade is Gd/VG (3.0)

Guide is $40.50, bin is $28.

jla14_0001.jpg

th_jla14_0002.jpg

#15, Stone giants appear on the Earth and capture some of the JLA. They appear to be evil, but are they?

Nice color and gloss, some non color breaking overall creasing.

Grade is VG+ (4.5)

Guide is $60.75, bin is $42 sold to Norrin's lawyer

jla15_0001.jpg

th_jla15_0002.jpg

#16. GOTTA DANCE!! sorry I was channeling an old Gene Kelly movie;) and I think the writers must have seen it on AMC, too;) All the JLA members feel a strange compulsion to dance...even Superman! What can be causing this strange phenomena?

Nice color and gloss, some spine lines, ¼ inch cover spine split, tiny chip on the right edge, small tears at the staples. One page has a ½ inch tear on the margin, staining at the lower staple at the centerfold. 2, 1” tears on the back.

Grade is Gd/VG (3.0)

Guide is $34.50, bin is $23

sold to Norrin's lawyer

jla16_0001.jpg

th_jla16_0002.jpg

#17, Adam Strange flashback!.Can the JLA prove that Evil will NOT triumph over good? Probably, but find out by reading the book;)

Nice gloss, hot pink cover! Some creasing, a small spine split (maybe 1/4”) goes through all pages. A few small tears on the top of the back cover.

Grade is VG (4.0)

Guide $46 bin $34

jla17_0001.jpg

th_jla17_0002.jpg

#18, In 1966 there was a movie called the Fantastic Voyage Perhaps the authors had been reading the JLA series in 1963. Read the book and see what you think;).

1/4” cover spine split at the bottom, small corner crease. Nice color and gloss.

Grade is VG/F (5.0)

Guide is $57.50 bin is $42 Sold to Media Junkie

jla18_0001.jpg

th_jla18_0002.jpg

#19 Meet Dr Destiny and his materiopticon...what is an Matteriopticon? Doesn't everyone know? Read the book and be one of the lucky few;)

Centerfold detached at bottom staple, cover detached from the bottom staple. Small hole in the back cover where the bottom staple was, 1.5 tear on an inside page..

Grade is Good+ (2.5)

Guide is $28.75, bin is $20

Sold to Selegue

jla19_0001.jpg

th_jla19_0002.jpg

#15, Stone giants appear on the Earth and capture some of the JLA. They appear to be evil, but are they?

Nice color and gloss, some non color breaking overall creasing.

Grade is VG+ (4.5)

Guide is $60.75, bin is $42

jla15_0001.jpg

th_jla15_0002.jpg

:takeit:

Thanks, Gregory, sold!

#20, Anyone like Giant Robot stories?

Nice color and gloss, some non color breaking creases and bends, small abrasion near lower staple and a smush lower right corner. Grade is VG/F (5.0)

Fine guide is $58. Bin is $42sold to Norrin's lawyer

jla20_0001.jpg

th_jla20_0002.jpg

#21 First cross over (in this title) of the GA Justice League of America and the JLA. Crisis on Earth 1. First Hourman and Dr Fate in the SA.

Nice color, some spine lines and creasing near the spine and on the back cover, esp at the top.

Grade is VG- (3.5)

VG Guide is $78, bin is $65.00

Sold to Media Junkie

jla21_0001.jpg

th_jla21_0002.jpg

#22. 2nd Crisis on Earth -Two. The JLA, JSA and a whole bunch of Super Villains on every page! Lots of creasing and a small piece off the front page.

The top staple is detached from the cover, pages are very nice, so is the color.

Grade is Good- (1.8)

Good Guide is $31, bin is $20 Sold to StingerMcK

jla22_0001.jpg

th_jla21_0002.jpg