• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Detective Comics 36 CGG 4.0 OW/W

23 posts in this topic

Just picked this one up. Solid copy that presents very well for the grade.

Will have the book in hand Tuesday for proper scans but photos will have to suffice for now.

Our simple rules:

1) Positive praise and comments are welcome.

2) :takeit: trumps any and all PMs but we will definitely entertain offers.

3) Shipping is included domestically via FedEx Overnight. International is not available at this time unless we have done business together and you're willing to pay for the crazy shipping price.

4) Acceptable forms of payment: Certified checks and bank wires. No PayPal on this.

5) No HOSers or problem children (you know who you few are). Your $$ is no good here.

Detective Comics 36 CGC 4.0 SOLD

Origin and first app of Dr. Hugo Strange, first reoccurring Batman villain

PMs are open

Thanks to all!

Brock & Mary

SOLD and CLOSED

(shrug)

Would have been nice to have received a response to my PM sent early this afternoon. doh!

I'll send one now...

Let me guess he was the cash offer you referenced when you wanted to "circle back" with me after I gave you my offer???? WOn't be doing any business with you going forward.

+ when people are willing to spend this type of money with you, you should keep the smart a.s.s coments to yourself

SOLD and CLOSED

(shrug)

Would have been nice to have received a response to my PM sent early this afternoon. doh!

Great sig (thumbs u

Have appreciated your books in the registry. Great to be able to see them without having to make that visit.

SOLD and CLOSED

(shrug)

I'll send one now...

Let me guess he was the cash offer you referenced when you wanted to "circle back" with me after I gave you my offer???? WOn't be doing any business with you going forward.

+ when people are willing to spend this type of money with you, you should keep the smart a.s.s coments to yourself

:o