• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC Sets

21 posts in this topic

Do you have a registered set ? I have one that I just made #1 Rank in.

It is Whitman pre-pack and scarce issues. It is difficult to find Gold/key Whitman variants in high grade. Whitman books were sold in toy stores not comic shops so kids tore them up. The 1980 books Oct- December are rare low distribution books. You may have heard about Uncle Scrooge 179 or Black hole 4. I just passed Andrew Rathbun's set for the number one rank and have quite a few high grade books for sale on e-bay. The 1984 60 cent books are very scarce also hard to find in high grade. I am in the process of creating a set with collaboration of Doug Sulipa and CGC of Canadian Whitman's 75 cent books. This is even more rare. If you have any questions about Whitman/ Gold Key comics my set is here:

http://comics.www.collectors-society.com/registry/comics/PeopleSetDetail.aspx?PeopleSetID=14777

Ask away I am an expert on these books. The set has 187 books. I am almost finished completing it as books are being graded at this time.

What else are you an expert on?

"Expert" :cloud9:

So I am a bit confused. What exactly are you selling? How much does it cost? What form of payments do you accept and what shipping methods? I guess you are not an expert at following board rules. :insane:

Funny as this thread is...

Hello!

Welcome to the "Comics Market - Forum Only Selling" board!

The moderators have asked everyone around here to help educate new comers about the posting rules for this forum so that we can keep things running smoothly. So whenever we see a new thread go up that's missing some of the information required by the rules, someone will generally happen along and post this reminder (by moderator request).

You can find the posting guidelines here:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1460472&page=1#Post1460472

Specifically, you should check out #s (FILL IN SOME NUMBERS HERE. OR DON'T. LET'S FACE IT DIGGING UP RULE NUMBERS IS ACTUALLY WORK.)

They are well worth reading, because your posts can be removed from the boards if they don't conform to the guidelines. This will help you to attract more buyers as well, since this is how people expect to have books offered around here.

Thanks, and glad to have you here!

oh sorry I did not know I broke any rules I thought this is the general page. I am certainly no expert on the Board. I have 45 Whitman Scarce and rare comics listed in my ebay store ," The Whitman Lady" for very cheap and less than I paid. If that is need to say. Thanks for the heads up!