• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Birthright- Skybound Comics- Joshua Williamson (NAILBITER, GHOSTED), artist Andr

143 posts in this topic

Wow...really did not like this book. Too many recycled ideas for me, didn't feel original...although I used to love Flight of the Navigator ;)

The mythical creature art was cool, but the people were really inconsistent and in uninteresting poses. anyone else get distracted by the panel where the older brother looked like he had huge breasts? lol

Best part about the book was the cover art. Just my 2c

I was really surprised I liked this book; pretty refreshing idea, I really like that they are telling the story of what happens after you come home again. I hope the scope isn't too large and they can keep the story intriguing.

I was really surprised I liked this book; pretty refreshing idea, I really like that they are telling the story of what happens after you come home again. I hope the scope isn't too large and they can keep the story intriguing.

I agree on all counts. Looks like this book has a huge story to tell and will be around for a long time.

I am in!

anyone else get distracted by the panel where the older brother looked like he had huge breasts?

Distracted? No. Excited? YES!

:signfunny:

+1

I can't wait to read this ( I think ? ) and Wytches.

they are both great...and way better than Outcast ;)