• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Oct. 31 Days of Fright: post your HALLOWEEN-esque Covers
11 11

1,714 posts in this topic

Here's one that's fairly well preserved and one more typical - heavily read. Great comic reading for many Halloweens!
Thanks for posting these! All of them are cool authentic Halloween covers, but this one is a ^^

Fresh from Metropolis, from all the years i was waiting on eBay for a really nice copy to surface, something finally said, 'check Metro!". Square bound giant, graded 9.4. Bugs and this Witch are cooking up some spooky fun!BugsBunnysTrickNTreatHalloweenFun4_zps4713afa4.jpg

Fresh from Metropolis, from all the years i was waiting on eBay for a really nice copy to surface, something finally said, 'check Metro!". Square bound giant, graded 9.4. Bugs and this Witch are cooking up some spooky fun!

BugsBunnysTrickNTreatHalloweenFun4_zps4713afa4.jpg

I like those painted covers. What happened to the originals? Does JB ComicBox have them?

Fresh from Metropolis, from all the years i was waiting on eBay for a really nice copy to surface, something finally said, 'check Metro!". Square bound giant, graded 9.4. Bugs and this Witch are cooking up some spooky fun!

I like those painted covers. What happened to the originals? Does JB ComicBox have them?

Thanks! I said i know BB will dig this cover as i was posting it lol . Does JB have the original?? I'd love to see it posted if he does :wishluck:

Fresh from Metropolis, from all the years i was waiting on eBay for a really nice copy to surface, something finally said, 'check Metro!". Square bound giant, graded 9.4. Bugs and this Witch are cooking up some spooky fun!BugsBunnysTrickNTreatHalloweenFun4_zps4713afa4.jpg

Love that cover.

Thanks Ruby. Appreciate it!

Thanks! I said i know BB will dig this cover as i was posting it lol . Does JB have the original?? I'd love to see it posted if he does :wishluck:

Cool book and I think he has them all!!!! If collecting cool comics and commissions were like collecting a set of baseball cards I think JB would have the whole set!!! He is at the top of the ^^ list for sure!! For your perusing pleasure check you gotta check out his stuff at comicartfans...simply awesome stuff!!