• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Walking Dead #132: MUST READ

79 posts in this topic

I had thought about picking it up, but after reading the spoiler I won't make the trip. It does make more sense then the dead talking, so at least there is that, but it introduces one other fairly obvious flaw to me.

Are guys wearing zombie skin really going to look (not to mention move) so much like zombies that they fool people who've looked at zombies for years? Or would they look just like anyone else wearing a Halloween mask, not super convincing. Seems like a gimmick for a new Negan/Governor type of group. meh.

I had thought about picking it up, but after reading the spoiler I won't make the trip. It does make more sense then the dead talking, so at least there is that, but it introduces one other fairly obvious flaw to me.

Are guys wearing zombie skin really going to look (not to mention move) so much like zombies that they fool people who've looked at zombies for years? Or would they look just like anyone else wearing a Halloween mask, not super convincing. Seems like a gimmick for a new Negan/Governor type of group. meh.

I think almost anything in comics can be argued as being "meh" due to realism...

... you should have gone with Kirkman has been reading Scooby-Doo Mysteries #7

lBRJK2V.jpg

:baiting:

I think almost anything in comics can be argued as being "meh" due to realism...

... you should have gone with Kirkman has been reading Scooby-Doo Mysteries #7

lBRJK2V.jpg

:baiting:

I just can't suspend my disbelief to include the idea that such a simple thing would be overlooked or unrecognized. I think your spoiler reinforces mine in this vein.

Oh jeez...we can't believe that real people (in a comic book) would be fooled by people wearing zombie skin as real zombies (in a comic book).

Seriously? It's a comic book.

I don't believe Peter Parket could have designed such a great Spidey costume and web shooters that would allow him to swing from building to building.

Cmon

Oh jeez...we can't believe that real people (in a comic book) would be fooled by people wearing zombie skin as real zombies (in a comic book).

Seriously? It's a comic book.

I don't believe Peter Parket could have designed such a great Spidey costume and web shooters that would allow him to swing from building to building.

Cmon

YMMV. I'd been getting tired of the repetitive story for a while and dropped it during AOW. This doesn't inspire me to give it another shot.

I thought it was a good read and something cool to add to the story. Definitely a "what the hell" moment if you've been reading month to month, but nothing too groundbreaking for the series.

Issue 127 was more of a must read/game changer than anything following #48 with the exception of the introduction of Alexandria, Hilltop and the Saviors, where we saw WD universe expanded significantly.

The book seemed 10 pages long. I was done in 2 minutes and thought it was one of the stupidest things Kirkman has done.

doh!

Oh i'm sorry. Let me get on the bandwagon. What a great issue, what a twist, Kirkman is the king of zombies.

The book seemed 10 pages long. I was done in 2 minutes and thought it was one of the stupidest things Kirkman has done.

doh!

Oh i'm sorry. Let me get on the bandwagon. What a great issue, what a twist, Kirkman is the king of zombies.

We are certainly all entitled to our opinions.

But lets reserve the bandwagon for people buying variants and copies of NM 98.

doh!

We are certainly all entitled to our opinions.

But lets reserve the bandwagon for people buying variants and copies of NM 98.

lol

It's Peter Parker's new imitation butter company.

Peter Parket

Next month they are introducing another Spider-powered character who doesn't wall crawl, he wall jumps....Peter Parkour.

Hi everyone.

For anyone doubting TWD's ability to say new and fresh after so many issues, I just want to say that issue #132 should alleviate this perception.

Personally, it's hard to have an objective opinion of the series. Truly, it is. I just want to be clear when I say that this issue is a huge step in the RIGHT direction for a Horror title.

The zombie plague is cured and they all get jobs as accountants? (shrug)

I work for the largest accounting firm in the world. We're not zombies.

Which is EXACTLY what a zombie would say...on to you mister!