• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tales of Suspense 48* CGC SS 4.0* TRIPLE SIGNED!! By Stan Lee, Lieber and Ayers!

14 posts in this topic

Tales of Suspense 48* CGC SS 4.0* TRIPLE SIGNED!! By Stan Lee, Lieber and Ayers! (My price $449....There are no comparables, and unfortunately Mr Ayers' has passed away may he rest in peace...won't be signing books in the future...This is a Unique and Fantastic Investment comic!) Presented for sale is a CGC graded copy of Tales of Suspense 48 -- the first appearance of the classic red and gold Iron Man armor. Designed by legendary artist Steve Ditko, this classic design has been the iconic version associated with this character for nearly 50 years. This issue is part of the Signature Series and features prominent autographs by industry legends Stan Lee (Iron Man Co-Creator), Larry Lieber (Iron Man Co-Creator) & Ayers (One of Marvel's greatest Silver Age legends). For any Iron Man fan, this is a major Silver Age key! If you are looking for a Silver Age key with enormous investment potential, this is the one to get! Iron Man is rapidly becoming one of the most popular characters worldwide. With upcoming Marvel movies on the horizon -- including the Avengers sequels -- his popularity is sky-rocketing! These early Iron Man issues are in high demand. 3 signatures on this key book will only increase its value in the years to come. I've seen a lot of signature series books available but this is the only triple signed copy of this issue ever seen! EXTREMELY RARE! This book is a must have for your collection! I will miss the work of ayers! I have not seen any Ayer ss books has any of you? Just curios as to how rare this book actually is?

Just want signature enthusiasts opinions before I move this to a sales thread. Many thx !!!

Tales of Suspense 48* CGC SS 4.0* TRIPLE SIGNED!! By Stan Lee, Lieber and Ayers! (My price $449....There are no comparables

Well, one comparable does spring to mind - the sale that's recorded on GPA 6 months ago for $350 :ohnoez:

There are 43 Ayers SS books that are featured at MySlabbedComics. This is a relatively sophisticated community of SS collectors. Carnival barking is not effective. These are not the droids you are looking for.

There are 43 Ayers SS books that are featured at MySlabbedComics. This is a relatively sophisticated community of SS collectors. Carnival barking is not effective. These are not the droids you are looking for.

:roflmao:

My opinion is that you've approached some of your most likely customers in way that will not help sales.

Tales of Suspense 48* CGC SS 4.0* TRIPLE SIGNED!! By Stan Lee, Lieber and Ayers! (My price $449....There are no comparables, and unfortunately Mr Ayers' has passed away may he rest in peace...won't be signing books in the future...This is a Unique and Fantastic Investment comic!)....

I've seen a lot of signature series books available but this is the only triple signed copy of this issue ever seen! EXTREMELY RARE! .... I have not seen any Ayer ss books has any of you? Just curios as to how rare this book actually is?

Just want signature enthusiasts opinions before I move this to a sales thread. Many thx !!!

26 different Ayers SS books on eBay right now. just a click away.

there are 34 SS copies of this book on census, how many have Ayers? I dont know.

There's a decent number of Lee/Lieber/Ayers signed books out there. again, look at past listings on ebay.

Thanks for all of you opinions sincerely.

I asked for them and some have excellent merit.

3 sigs is rare and ayers sigs will definitely be rare from now on unfortunately. I will see how many there are and adjust my price accordingly. Any fair suggestions?

I have many unique. Ss signed books some 4x signed by the legends of our hobby. I have agrail coming so trying to find best way to reach ss enthusiasts. I usually sell in gold silver bronze section thought I would visit the ss enthusiasts!

Thank all of you for your time and thoughts offered.

If I sell them here vs ebay where should list and show them? Or should I just go to the other venue?

I am very straightforward thus my cell # in post. Are you saying too much info or dangerous to list it? Maybe I should take that off....

Best

Ken