• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I PAY YOU TO SHIP...EC, Superman, Jo-Jo, GEM #1, Etc...NOW 25% 0FF!!

17 posts in this topic

Hello all,

Got a few books here that I would like to sell. Please let me know if you have any questions, thanks for looking!

Shipping is $8 insured. Paypal is preferred, but MO or CC's are ok. As usual, No HOS'rs, Probies, or shady characters of ill repute.

A :takeit: will win over a PM everytime (unless a deal has been agreed to, of course).

ALL REMAINING BOOKS NOW 10% OFF - NOW 25% OFF

One last promo before I close up this thread.... .

Not only am I now offering free shipping, I'll pay you $8.

Also, I'm open to trades or offers on any or all the books.

:bump::whee:

Superman #21 FN- $500 NOW $375

Very nice flat book. Small pieces added rear cover (very well imho), Top staple popped, 3/4" spine split bottom, 1/4" hole rear spine. That being said, this book is solid and presents beautifully. Hate to part with it.

IMG_1197_zpse8d23f13.jpg

IMG_1198_zps9bf4c00b.jpg

IMG_1200_zpsf67f4a9c.jpg

IMG_1199_zps0d34d6ca.jpg

IMG_1203_zpsd58bb540.jpg

Action Comics 48 FN+ $1200 (former CGC 6.5 Blue)

Super clean book, almost no problems except for two tiny holes on the cover edges (lrc, bottom) Very flat, white pages. Doesn't get much better than this imho. Easily my favorite Action.

IMG_1349_zps1f4778ef.jpg

IMG_1343_zps3b55bd27.jpg

Here are some photos of it in the slab (It has been liberated...but will be sold with the original grading label)

action48a_zps300d1a6a.jpg

action48c_zpsdd80a81d.jpg

:takeit: per PM

....................................................................................................................................................

ALL REMAINING BOOKS NOW 10% OFF -

.............................................................................................:whee: ....................