• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hulk 180, ASM 300, New Teen Titans 2, all raw

9 posts in this topic

OK everyone, I have a couple books I'll be trying to sell on here before they are listed on eBay this weekend. I'm selling these off to help pay for a expensive engine repair on my car so all the help is needed.

I do sell on eBay under 7253beth so check that out for seller references.

I will combine shipping into one package if you want multiple books. As of now there will only be these three books. All books will be shipped priority mail in the states in a secure box $8.00! I will ship over seas at the buyers expense please ask for quote.

I accept Pay-Pal within 3 days unless other arrangements are made.

The normal apply no HOS/PROB

The first :takeit: in the thread wins, PM's are also accepted but :takeit: wins out.

Onto the good stuff: Hulk 180-was in the spare a grade thread. I will say 8.5-9.2 on this book, it could benefit from a press. This is a nice book I would like $450 shipped

hulkWolvie_zps8c2f5983.jpeg

hulkWolvie2_zps01e74a66.jpeg

ASM 300 this is every bit of a 9.4...I really could see this book getting a 9.6 $300 shipped

ASM300FRONT_zps477f676c.jpg

ASM300REAR_zps6dbfdffe.jpg

New Teen Titans I'll call this one 9.2 although I could see it getting a 9.4 w/press Sold per PM

Titans2Front_zpsed2fbf8f.jpg

Titans2Rear_zpse738a0c2.jpg