• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM FF 46

6 posts in this topic

Good afternoon,

Last weekend I sold a Silver Surfer 1 in similar condition, which I had graded at a 3.5. I received some commentary in the thread that perhaps it was undergraded. I just have a hard time giving books with big cbc's a grade much higher than 3.5. This book also features a minor, yet far reaching stain.

I'll leave it to you experts to render your opinion.

ff_46_1_zpsf381f04c.jpg

ff_46_2_zps413d9184.jpg

It looks fine don't know what inside looks like but maybe a 5. Still a decent copy. There are not as common in vf+ and up for sale...im looking for a 8.5 or higher but they are getting scooped up. That water stain is rough but looks like the spine is in excellent shape. Corners are 3/4 rounded and the seam down the middle is obvious in this photo but color looks great with little breaks. If the stain doesn't go past cover that is positive but it can take it to a 4 if it is throughout.

My opinion