• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How much do you spend weekly on Comics ??

53 posts in this topic

I average maybe 2 floppies a week, discounted at 25% - so $5 or $6 bucks. I pickup a trade or hardback once every month or so ( also discounted at the LCS or online), so maybe $10 total a week averaged out on newer stuff.

Old stuff ( I intend to keep) averages out to maybe another $10 or so a week.

I too started collecting again last March.

$25 a week on the new stuff. But I've been buying a lot of back issues from the last 15 years, so that's another $50 or so a month. Then of course there is the old stuff...

Nothing from Marvel since Avengers Disassembled, nothing from DC since Flashpoint, and rarely an Indy buyer. Someone recommended Velvet recently, and I would've added it to my pull list, but couldn't find a 1st print #1 locally, so I'm back to zero :grin:

$0.00 :banana:

Quit buying new stuff just over 4 years ago!

Not sure why you're so happy about missing out on some great writing over the last four years. I know you're a long timer around here, as am I, but some of the independent writing is much better than anything put out years ago.