• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Is Stan Sakai going to kill Usagi Yojimbo!?

8 posts in this topic

WOW... just finished Usagi Yojimbo Senso #3 and was shocked to see

two characters die- Chizu, the leader of the Neko Ninja (presumed dead), & Gennosuke, the rhino bounty hunter (dead).

What are the chances Usagi makes it out alive??

WOW... Usagi is the book I read when I cannot sleep and the world seems off.

:cry:

Stan Sakai should sell Usagi Yojimbo to Nickelodeon and use the money to help his wife. I'm confident that Nickelodeon would purchase Usagi Yojimbo to add to the TMNT Universe.

Since I'm on the subject, Neal Adams should sell Bucky O'Hare to Nickelodeon as well. With some changes Bucky O'Hare would be great fit in the TMNT universe. Bucky O'Hare facing off against Gerneral Traag, Krang & other aliens in space.

Stan Sakai should sell Usagi Yojimbo to Nickelodeon and use the money to help his wife. I'm confident that Nickelodeon would purchase Usagi Yojimbo to add to the TMNT Universe.

Since I'm on the subject, Neal Adams should sell Bucky O'Hare to Nickelodeon as well. With some changes Bucky O'Hare would be great fit in the TMNT universe. Bucky O'Hare facing off against Gerneral Traag, Krang & other aliens in space.

Fantastic idea! :applause: