• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Action Comics #23 - 1st Lex Luthor

21 posts in this topic

If that's a spine split all the way down to the top staple I'd give it a 4.0..... if not, then 5.0, maybe 5.5 depending on gloss, PQ, etc...... GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

.5 incomplete but still niccceee!!!!!!

Whoa. When was it decided the book is incomplete ? What's missing ? (shrug)

-J.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=8088839#Post8088839

Same copy ? Didn't even realize that lol That wouldn't even get a 0.5, it would be an NG incomplete. Too bad too because it looks really solid from the outside.

-J.

Sorry, I kind of left that out intentionally to get unbiased opinions of the grade just based on the cover. If I mentioned it was incomplete everyone would just give it 0.5...

No hard feelings guys? :foryou:

Just curious, why would it be a NG vs. 0.5? I thought a 0.5 = incomplete...?

Just FYI, the Superman & Zatara stories are complete.

Sorry, I kind of left that out intentionally to get unbiased opinions of the grade just based on the cover. If I mentioned it was incomplete everyone would just give it 0.5...

No hard feelings guys? :foryou:

Just curious, why would it be a NG vs. 0.5? I thought a 0.5 = incomplete...?

Just FYI, the Superman & Zatara stories are complete.

From what I've seen and heard they stopped giving 0.5's to incomplete/coverless comics. It's just "NG" with an "Incomplete" notation. (thumbs u

-J.