• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Closed. Moved to ebay.

2 posts in this topic

Soooooo we are having a baby!

Ultrasound.jpg

As such, a vast majority of my collection is going to go going to fund a down payment on a house (don't be sad for me, this is something I want to do),

So you are going to be seeing some pretty big ticket items coming from me in the new few weeks. The first of which is my Connected set of 4 IDW Eastman Sketch covers.

These sketch covers are pretty rare as it is. But as the majority of them went through Diamond for fulfillment, The vast majority of them are Green Label.

Not only are these books Yellow Label, they were the very first yellow label copies.

But the fun doesnt stop there. Not only do you get 1 of each turtle (a 9.8, 2x 9.6, and 9.4) but they CONNECT. Kevin lined the books up and drew them as one piece. While I have seen sets of two of this book done in a connected cover, to my knowledge, this is the only set of 4. Additionally, as you can see, Kevin put a lot more work into these than he does his free sketches (which arent free anymore :P)

$3,000 + shipping and fees :takeit: trumps all

20141011_195133.jpg

20141011_195140.jpg

20141011_195144.jpg

20141011_195148.jpg

20141011_195151.jpg

First off, congrats and God bless. Get ready for the best days ahead. Secondly, why must you put these up when I MUST be good. These are sick pieces, and the fact that they connect is super-cool. I look forward to more beauties in the thread (especially turtles). Congrats again!!!!!!