• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ever hear of Mister Magik Woo?

106 posts in this topic

My philosophy is, if I'm a guest at someone's house and they ask me not to take a mess on their lawn, I don't urinate in their bushes.

My philosophy is quit your damn whining. :baiting:

If you had bushes, I'd urinate in them on principal :slapfight:

Those can take dogs, cats and any hairy mammals but those will be killed by humans!

BTW, I could not help myself. Magik Woo is really an usual name!! Woo us to buy his collections soon!!

My philosophy is, if I'm a guest at someone's house and they ask me not to take a mess on their lawn, I don't urinate in their bushes.

Those can take dogs, cats and any hairy mammals but those will be killed by humans!

BTW, I could not help myself. Magik Woo is really an usual name!! Woo us to buy his collections soon!!

What I want to know is, what is the local Principal doing standing in your bushes? Is he a window peeper? Doesn't he have any principles?

HA.com summer, 2015 so start saving our nickels now for bidding or tracking price trends. Most of Woo's comics or clear scans were available for viewing or serious offers at 2 big Calgary Expos (attendance 65k + 85k+ of fans/collectors), Edmonton Expo (about 23k attendance) in AB, Canada.

What I want to know is, what is the local Principal doing standing in your bushes? Is he a window peeper? Doesn't he have any principles?

Typo :slapfight:

Magik is a character and then some. The guy doesn't have a mobile and isn't a big fan of technology. For some reason he always comes by my booth and talks to me. He was advertising to certain folks that he was driving through Oregon on his way to get his books graded, and would stop by for a viewing of his books if you wanted to meet up. That was weeks ago and he's long since passes through.

Ok show me another 9.8 ASM 14

So because there are none on the census means they don't exist or won't be "produced" ?

All it would take is for one or two GPA breaking sales to bring them out of the woodworks.

If there are 9.8s for the single digit issues, then it's not even a stretch to think of 9.8s for the subsequent issues.

Haha you make it sound like there are a ton of 9.8s on the census…

ASM 9.8

1: 1

2: 1

3: 1

4: 0

5: 1

6: 3

7: 0

8: 5

9: 0

I know you Golden Age DC Collectors stick your nose up to Silver Marvels, but 9.8s aren't a dime a dozen.

You know that for a fact?

Prices for 9.6 ASMs were through the roof...why not bring out the HG books then?

Yes, HG ASMs are not hard to come by but the highest ever seen...I'd not be so quick to say that there are many more out there.

Prices for 9.6 ASMs were through the roof...why not bring out the HG books then?

Yes, HG ASMs are not hard to come by but the highest ever seen...I'd not be so quick to say that there are many more out there.

Not to mention it is the first appearance of arguably the biggest Spidey villain. It might be the biggest key in the run since AF 15.

Dismissing it is like dismissing one of the biggest comic characters in history.

Not to mention it is the first appearance of arguably the biggest Spidey villain. It might be the biggest key in the run since AF 15.

Dismissing it is like dismissing one of the biggest comic characters in history.

No one is dismissing anything Chris. Just saying very high grade ASM collections are known to exist and will eventually come to market ( I guess when retirement comes a knockin' )