• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fantastic Four #10

18 posts in this topic

Kindly offered by the seller in a bundle with my FF#5, obviously lowgrade, but I wished to grade it with a bit more precision.

Has:

– water staining running along spine and on the bottom corner;

– general wear, small smudges of dirt here and there;

– staples firmly attached;

– nice paper quality, PQ about OWW;

Images are clickable to access larger versions – as usual many thanks for your contribution!

C1zVydJh.jpg

IgxWXxGh.jpg

Looks like a very sturdy book (something I look for myself in lower grade more affordable books). Given the water staining, I would say 3.0/3.5, presents well for grade and I would have no problem with it. I just won a 4.0 on comiclink recently and I think yours presents better. Nice book.

So much? Thanks Kaspar – it presents well and it’s very solid and fresh, if not for the ugly water damage (and the small dirt smudges).

The fun thing is the water damage apparently washed away the dirt, and the zones which were subjected are of a clean light blue, as the cover originally was, while the rest of the cover is more yellowish… lol

Would love to hear other opinions! :)