• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GARDEN STATE COMIC FEST JULY 25TH AND 26TH

75 posts in this topic

It was small but decent IMO. Thank you to CopperAgeKids who got me in with a dealer pass! Sorry I didn't buy anything CAK, but you were MIA the last few times I went by your booth. I will be sure to make a stop at your booth and let loose with some $ next time our paths cross.

I was able to get my HC Thor Omnibus and Manhunter AE signed by Walt Simonson, who was kind enough to sketch Manhunter as well even though he was putting off sketches until 3pm. But I told him I had mu daughter's 16th birthday party at 4 so he drew for me. It was a dirty lie but I just didn't want to wait around 3 more hours!

No, just kidding. Party starts in 40 minutes so I better help out around the house.

Thanks again CAK!

(ps, I also got two Doc Strange 169s, mid-grade but sweet! This is my new hoarding book!)

Good show. Could have had more dealers though. Bought some art and two books. Traded one book as well. Prices on most slabbed books were about 20-30% over GPA whether Cgc or CBCS. Not an easy show to buy. Sadly this seems to be becoming the trend with certain dealers.