• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NCCOMICON NOV 15-16

115 posts in this topic

Here's a head count for Saturday:

Me

Tsp99

capt_comics (+1)

OrangeNemesis (+1)

KPR Comics

RickHigh

sassemble (+1?)

If you're not on this dinner list and want to go let me know know ASAP so I can add you and your guests.

Here are the options so far:

These all of these have sports TV's are somewhat roomy and are decent for the price.

1/Cuban Revolution (tried and true with our group)

2/Pitt Barbecue (new, but great and next to the brewery/bar scene -1/2 mile walk from con hall).

3/Torero's Mexican (Solid mexican for the cheap -1/2 mile walk from con hall).

4/Piazza Italian (decent Italian that is under $20 a plate, a nicer atmosphere and the gelato is to die for -1/2 mile walk from con hall).

For those that are staying awhile there are tons of mom-n-pop places that are near downtown that solid places to eat. Unfortunately a good bit of them don't handle parties over 8 that well due to the size of these places. Just pm me or talk to me at the show.

Here's a head count for Saturday:

Me

Tsp99

capt_comics (+1)

OrangeNemesis (+1)

KPR Comics

RickHigh

sassemble (+1?)

If you're not on this dinner list and want to go let me know know ASAP so I can add you and your guests.

Here are the options so far:

These all of these have sports TV's are somewhat roomy and are decent for the price.

1/Cuban Revolution (tried and true with our group)

2/Pitt Barbecue (new, but great and next to the brewery/bar scene -1/2 mile walk from con hall).

3/Torero's Mexican (Solid mexican for the cheap -1/2 mile walk from con hall).

4/Piazza Italian (decent Italian that is under $20 a plate, a nicer atmosphere and the gelato is to die for -1/2 mile walk from con hall).

For those that are staying awhile there are tons of mom-n-pop places that are near downtown that solid places to eat. Unfortunately a good bit of them don't handle parties over 8 that well due to the size of these places. Just pm me or talk to me at the show.

We might have David Shankle and David Burns wanting to go too. And heaven forbid - we might even convince Earl Shaw

Updated head count for dinner:

Me

Tsp99

capt_comics (+1)

OrangeNemesis (+1)

KPR Comics

RickHigh

sassemble (+1)

Columbia Comics (+1)

Venum68 (+2)

Possibles:

Get2TheChoppa

David Shankle

David Burns

Earl Shaw

If you're not on this dinner list and want to go let me know ASAP so I can add you and your guests.

Wal, don't forget Venum68 and his son will more than likely be with us too. Paging Venum68......

People usually pay me an appearance fee for these type of events, but I'll check with my agent and see if I can wave it this time. Party of three.