• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My cat loves when I take a long box out of storage

35 posts in this topic

This is a great thread! It's really nice to see so many pictures of my cousins, nephews and nieces.

(thumbs u

My cat love my comic books.

We all do!

StxyComics2.jpg

Hepcatcheckingcomics.jpg

HepcatComicsLazyBoy.jpg

HepcatAtomComics2.jpg

HepcatHawkman3.jpg

I mean what's not to like?

(shrug)

A group shot...

catgroupshot.jpg

Is that one on the right a Blue Point Siamese?

He's one half alley cat and one half crazy, with a little Siamese mixed in. Last May boardie Flex Mentallo was visiting Houston. We were having dinner at a sushi restaurant and my wife got a phone call. She went outside to take the call and was gone a long time. We finally went out to check on her and she was petting a little cat, part Siamese, all cute, and obviously a stray. She is the one with her back to the camera. About a month later we were going to get her spayed when the vet told us she was pregnant, and must have been that way when we found her. That big guy on the right is one of her kittens. He just turned a year old in July and he weighs about fifteen pounds.

A group shot...

catgroupshot.jpg

Second from the left looks like a Maine Coon.

Do they have Maine Coons at the SPCA?

A group shot...

catgroupshot.jpg

He's one half alley cat and one half crazy, with a little Siamese mixed in. Last May boardie Flex Mentallo was visiting Houston. We were having dinner at a sushi restaurant and my wife got a phone call. She went outside to take the call and was gone a long time. We finally went out to check on her and she was petting a little cat, part Siamese, all cute, and obviously a stray. She is the one with her back to the camera. About a month later we were going to get her spayed when the vet told us she was pregnant, and must have been that way when we found her. That big guy on the right is one of her kittens. He just turned a year old in July and he weighs about fifteen pounds.

That's awesome, he's very cute. They all are cute...but Siamese are near and dear to me.