• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Who wants to buy a house?

21 posts in this topic

If Stan would throw in a AF15 comic - signed, to sweeten the deal ... there'd be lot of collectors slinging by webs to swing by. lol

However, I got to wonder if Stan knew something given he is selling this house after only bit over 8 years? Property taxes too high? His age? Or wanting to move to a more quieter communtiy? hm

Watch there be a pristine copy of Action Comics #1 stashed in the walls…

I have wondered how cool it would be if the famous artists like Kirby, Ditko, Romita, or Byrne would draw a sketch on the walls before selling their home.

I bet he would sign it to sweeten the deal.

I bet everything in his house is already signed…fridge…water heater…toilets!

Housing prices in LA must not be doing well. According to the article, he purchased the house for $3.6 million 8 years ago and is asking $3.75 million today. Accounting for inflation and realtors and other assorted fees, that comes to quite a loss.

Housing prices in LA must not be doing well. According to the article, he purchased the house for $3.6 million 8 years ago and is asking $3.75 million today. Accounting for inflation and realtors and other assorted fees, that comes to quite a loss.

He bought at the height of the US housing boom. The US and world economy fell off a cliff in 2007 / 2008.

I'd say he's doing well considering many people who bought at that time period are still upside down in their homes.